• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which special character-only species do you think/hope will get villagers in the future?

Kanjouhi

(The title is) TOO LONG to write here.
Bells
Switch
8314-4447-3123
Pink Bunny Balloon
Blue Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Blue Bunny Balloon
Pink Bunny Balloon
Title. Was thinking about how monkeys got elevated from a special character-only species in Population Growing to a species with villagers in Wild World, and I wondered "what if other species got that too?"
Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if we got hedgehog villagers one day, and owl villagers would be pretty cool as well.

Child me would have deeply enjoy Mr.Resetti or one of his family members to live in my town 😇

A camel villager like Saharah or a lizard villager like Nat would be an instant source of excitement for me. An otter like Pascal would be cool too! Stretch goal (ha) would be a giraffe like Gracie or a Walrus like Wendell, but those models seem too different from the norm to ever be included.

Axolotls! We need them desperately!! I also think otters would be very cute, and they could be a stand in for other long, rodent-y or weasel-y like animals.

I think platypus would be funny for some reason

but maybe some more ocean related ones! Like seals or sharks

Aww, if we're talking strictly about species that exist as special characters, I would love to see hedgehogs and skunks! Really, especially the skunks. Kicks is adorable, so I'd love to see a little girl skunk!💗🦨

I'd love to see owls and foxes. Those are two of my favorite animals and considering how adorable Celeste is, owl villagers would be adorable.

Back