Chinese Dragon Body
Chinese Dragon Body
Chinese Dragon Tail
Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Egg
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
What is your favourite champion in the Pokemon franchise?

My favourite is Cynthia 🥰

Cynthia, but I'm biased since I started Pokemon with generation four.

Steven Stone. Pokemon ORAS is technically the second game that I’ve played. However, he had more of a presence in his game than in comparison to Diantha.

I think I'm going to have to go with us, the player character in Alola after you defeat the initial champion Professor Kakui, because it's a nice change of pace from the series norm for us to be able to actually take on the responsibilities of being Champion and actually facing challengers to our title.

Cynthia is in second place. She's got a cool design, she's tough and has a cool team, and she inspired the creation of her ancestor in Legends: Arceus which made for a great battle and great musical remix.

Other favorites include Blue since he's the original and Alder because he's got a neat design. Steven Stone is neat in his own way too, I like his Steel-type team and how he shows up in HeartGold & SouSilver to give you stuff (a Beldum and your choice of Hoenn starter) but there's something about him that's never really clicked with me like with the others, he's just kind of okay.

Blue, because whilst the other leaders were great in their own right, there's nothing quite as satisfying as kicking his backside after all the times he tried to beat up your team at the end of a long trek.

My favourite types of final bosses, champions and rivals in general are the ones that 'deserve' to be defeated at the end of the journey. I'm not very fond of the 'wow you beat me, great job you rock I'm so happy for you' style of champions (and rivals) that we mostly get nowadays.

My favorite is Cynthia. Great character, fun battle, and an incredible encounter theme too!

I’d say Alder if he didn’t just end up feeling like a plot device for N to beat. So probably Lance or Cynthia, they’re pretty equal.

I find it interesting that a lot of peoples favourite champion is around the same Gen they started on though

I like Steven! I like his design, his Pokémon, and his theme is really cool too.

Back