• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Event Idea: Glow Wand Raffle

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Hot Cocoa
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Inspired by recent discussions on the Collectibles thread, I would like a mini-event where users can purchase raffle tickets to earn glow wands from the raffle. I know we have the 12 Days of Christmas raffle, but many of us want to see more glow wands enter circulation. In the idea, there are five different raffles for five wands (flower, heart, star, snowflake, and pumpkin) with raffle tickets, and each raffle has five winners, no winner having won a previous glow wand raffle.

Would you like to see this event happen?

Sure would, just replace pumpkin with butterfly and I’m gucci. I don’t see it happening tho sadly.

i’d never say no to an opportunity to win a wand, or to a raffle in general! i usually don’t have the greatest luck with them, but they’re still a lot of fun, and i love the excitement of waiting for the winner/s to be announced!

a raffle for wands specifically would be really cool, especially since there’s quite a few people who have been wanting/looking for them for a while now, and very little wands in circulation in comparison. i get why the og wands don’t get re-released all that often since i know they’re supposed to be rare, and i love that they’re usually a prize possibility during the 12 days of collectibles raffles, but more opportunities to win them every once in a while would be amazing!

i believe there was one or two wand set raffles held in the past few years— something like that again would be amazing, but i sadly don’t see it happening (at least not anytime soon). it’s nice to think about, though!

i hope everyone wanting/looking for wands are able to get their hands on them one day 🙏🏻 i’m sure there are plenty of wands out there, most of them are just with inactive members, or with members who want to keep them.

that's just called @Oblivia's annual 12 days of christmas evsnt
Post automatically merged:

also they did this for the red balloon tour event too

I remember, since aside from the fireworks, I bought every tic I could afford and lost (and I'd do it again)

Inspired by recent discussions on the Collectibles thread, I would like a mini-event where users can purchase raffle tickets to earn glow wands from the raffle. I know we have the 12 Days of Christmas raffle, but many of us want to see more glow wands enter circulation. In the idea, there are five different raffles for five wands (flower, heart, star, snowflake, and pumpkin) with raffle tickets, and each raffle has five winners, no winner having won a previous glow wand raffle.

Would you like to see this event happen?
I would like to see this happen and I don't even like the wands. I think the tbt prices on them are ridiculous lol :) but I understand they are rare and sought after by many.
I do wonder if they will do a raffle for the star and crescent moon wands simply because they are kinda space-y.

I would like to see this happen and I don't even like the wands. I think the tbt prices on them are ridiculous lol :) but I understand they are rare and sought after by many.
I do wonder if they will do a raffle for the star and crescent moon wands simply because they are kinda space-y.
They might do the last part. They’re currently waiting for a herd of flying pigs to come in order to do that.

And it’s not just the prices that are ridiculous. Nobody wants to sell their glow wands.

Last edited:
this would be everything!! 💫💫 There does seem to be a missing moon wand opportunity this camp! Especially since rainbow frag just resurfaced in july. I thought moon wand wouldve made sense as an award for that

I'm not a big fan of raffles to be honest. But I can see collectors really being into this one, since its a wand and all.

I think having a raffle that you dont knpw whats inside, but given the rarirty of the item, would be more fun, for me personally

Back