• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite type of Donut? [Donut discussion]

Favorite donut out of these popular choices?

• Honey Donut (The bees knees)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Issi, stop trying to make people fat

I want a donut now D:

Issi, stop trying to make people fat

I want a donut now D:

I'm sorry people pls ignore my bad go eat donut advice

Theyre waiting for you...Waiting...in sugar...and in glaze...and in chocolate sauce...waiting to be claimed!

They crave you like you crave them...they crave to be savored...and eaten slowly...to cherish each moment.

Hurry, before they sell out, the stores close, or they go stale! You need donuts!

Last edited:
It's hard to choose one :v My favorites are glazed, lemon/vanilla/chocolate custard filled, and chocolate donuts. I'm really picky about custard or jam filled ones because sometimes they end up too sweet.

It's hard to choose one :v My favorites are glazed, lemon/vanilla/chocolate custard filled, and chocolate donuts. I'm really picky about custard or jam filled ones because sometimes they end up too sweet.

Yeah I find that can happen too! The donut already has sugar/or maybe glaze or something...then the sweet donut so the filling shouldnt be too sweet. Good choices though :3

I'm not really into doughnuts...

A person who supports donuts but doesnt eat them really, comendable.

Last edited:
Back