• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your favourite kind of donut?

I only like glazed pretty much. Maybe with a little sprinkles, as a treat (but too many and it becomes too much sugar). I wish I liked more than that, but I just can't handle that kind of sickeningly sweet anymore. D:

I usually stick to plain glazed doughnuts, but when I’m feeling extra fancy and want something different I’d go for a strawberry frosting with sprinkles (or ube or chocolate frosting sometimes). I also like doughnut holes, since they’re smaller; especially when I don’t want a whole doughnut.

GLAZED DONUTS MY BELOVED!! Krispy Kreme is my favorite brand of glazed donuts, but I will gladly take any glazed donuts when offered.
Jelly/filling donuts are a close second :3c

generally, i just like normal sugar donuts. i don't mind the ones with icing and sprinkles, but it depends on the flavor of the icing. strawberry and plain are fine, but i wouldn't eat a chocolate one asdfghjk.

We have a local kind of donut franchise that makes delicious glazed donuts. Outside of their's, I'm not as fond of glazed donuts, but their glazed donuts are my top favorite donut!

Otherwise, fresh, soft cake donuts are delicious. Target has a kind (or at least did, I haven't gotten them in a while) that is super soft and soooo good!

CRULLERS! I LOVE CRULLERS SO MUCH! my go-to pastry from tim hortons is a honey cruller. they are so tasty and yum 😋

i like chocolate frosted donuts the best, but i will eat any donut EXCEPT cake donuts. this is a hot take but i am not the biggest fan of cake. if i'm eating a donut, then i want the taste and texture of bread like in a yeasted donut. i like bread a lot more than cake.
i also kind of want places to sell donuts without any frosting on/in them, because a lot of people make frosting too sweet and i only usually like chocolate frosting.

Ooh some of these I've never tried but of the ones I have, I like glazed, jelly-filled, cream-filled, and blueberry muffin the best! I don't think I've actually gotten to try an apple fritter, but I love apples in baked goods so I imagine it'd probably become a fast favorite of mine. I usually go for donuts without frosting/sprinkles, but I'm not opposed to them if the others aren't available.

I'm not a fan of donuts covered in powdered sugar though. Something about the texture is pretty off-putting to me.

from the picture, my favourites are chocolate frosted, vanilla frosted, devil’s food, french crullers, glazed, and donut holes (timbits in canada).

specifically, i think my favourite donuts are the original glazed and chocolate frosted donuts at krispy kreme. they’re extremely sugary, so i don’t have them too often, but they’re delicious! 🍩

I like a few types of donuts! My go to tends to be chocolate donuts, then it is glazed then the sugar donuts and I do like hte little frosted sprinkle donuts too. The only type of donuts I don't like are the maple ones and the ones that have fruit in it aside from the blueberry donuts (but those ones have to be from a particular donut shop for me to enjoy them.)

Hands down chocolate covered long johns with cream filling! There used to be a local donut shop in my home town that made the best donuts. They weren't overly sweet, which I prefer, and were more like a cake donut. Pretty much anything cream filled has my approval though!

Back