• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your favourite kind of donut?

Donut.jpg

Sir,a jelly doughnut,sir.....

I like devil's food with or without icing and anything with some kind of jelly in the middle.Hostess used to make a powdered doughnut with the traditional hole in the middle but with jelly in the circular part of the doughnut.Those weren't exactly the freshest doughnuts in the world but they were still really good.

I'm not the biggest fan of donuts, but I find it hard to resist a good jelly donut (strawberry, lemon). Glazed is OK, too!

Walmart has this really good chocolate frosted one that's filled with both chocolate and bavarian cream. So I would say probably that one.

My favorite donut is rainbow sprinkles on a chocolate cake donut and the chocolate old fashioned donut. 🍩 Oh I also like apple fritters.

Probably chocolate frosted. I love my chocolate! 🍩🍫🤎

A classic vanilla or strawberry frosting with rainbow sprinkles. It’s been my preference for as long as I can remember.

All donuts are pretty amazing but I think maple frosted donuts are my favourite. From Tim Hortons I get the Canadian Maple donut because it also has custard filling but if that's not there I'll get a Maple Dip.

I don't eat donuts very often, but when I do, my go-to is maple frosted. I like them whether they're the traditional round ones, the maple bar with the cream inside, whatever. Maple's great.

Long Johns and Boston Cream are good too, and while they're only seasonally available in the Autumn, some places make pumpkin donuts and I like those. Pumpkin frosted, pumpkin cake, pumpkin cinnamon, whatever, all good.

It's so hard to choose, but I think my favorite donut is glazed or a blueberry cake donut.

Ooh, yes, my kind of thread.:cool:

Overall, I prefer donuts that have a smooth, soft base. I don’t know how to describe it, but think Krispy Kreme donuts. Most of their donuts don’t have a crumbly texture for the base.

For filling, I prefer smooth raspberry, strawberry cream, chocolate, or other berries. I hate custard and lemon fillings though.

If not available then I usually pick chocolate glazed, chocolate glazed with sprinkles, or powdered donuts.

when i was younger i'd ask for boston cream and just eat the cream and leave the rest of the donut... kind of like how some people only eat the oreo filling. jelly donuts are good too, but i like cool flavors by duck donuts. for some reason nowadays i can only have a few bites of a donut before i feel sick which is unfortunate 💔

I think i love donut holes the most. I miss Tim Hortons/Dunkin' Donuts.

I particularly love glazed chocolate donuts! Although there's like a fancy little donut kiosk in a mall near me that has these amazing vegan coconut donuts. Overpriced probably but so good

Love myself an occasional glazed donut. My fave glazed donut shape growing up was the figure eight one!

Another good one that I think isn't on the list is a sugared twist (they're called kkwabaegi in Korean). They don't necessarily have the cinnamon in the sugar like the one in the picture but hooo boy are they delicious right out of the oil.

Back