• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite type of milk?

What’s your favorite type of milk?

• Total voters
i haven't heard of pea milk before and haven't tried goat's milk but i'd be down to try both. i'm always interested in trying different milk alternatives. i grew up drinking cow milk but it's like neutral to me now that i've gotten to try other milks. i prefer almond/soy milk to be flavored like vanilla flavored cause otherwise they can be a little too bland imo. these days, i really like oat milk so that's what i've been adding to my coffee.

i’m lactose intolerant. i prefer soy milk in my coffee because it’s the closest i’ve found to dairy milk. oat milk is good too if you can find one that isn’t high in sugar. i’ve heard good things about pistachio milk, but i don’t live in a big city so i’ll never find that readily available.

Back