• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite type of milk?

What’s your favorite type of milk?

• Total voters

p e p p e r

(✿◠‿◠)
Bells
Red Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Yellow Bunny Balloon
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
What’s your favorite type of milk? I have soy milk daily in my matcha lattes. I use cow’s milk for cooking & baking, I just don’t like drinking it

Goat's milk, followed by cow milk. The other "milks" I tend to avoid. I have drunk almond milk and soy milk before and they are disgusting. I haven't tried oat or pea but they sound terrible and probably are for my tastes.

• ⏩
Reactions: Doo
I’ve tried cow’s milk, soy milk, goat’s milk and almond milk (I think?).

Cow’s milk is the best in my opinion. It’s like the default milk for me and it goes with anything.

Soy milk, at least the vanilla kind i’ve had, isn’t bad at all though.

I used to drink goat’s milk all the time in middle school but haven’t had it in quite a while. If I remember correctly it was stronger and more pungent than cow’s. It wasn’t bad but probably not for every milk drinker.

Almond milk if I remember correctly I didn’t like.

Cow milk is my favorite just because it’s just the original kind of milk, plus I grew up drinking it. Oat milk is really good too, but it doesn’t beat cow milk imo.

I'm accustomed to Almond Milk. I don't think it's the best, but it's easy to stomach. I'm not picky about milk taste at all.

I'm used to cow's milk, so I'm going with that. I really thought this thread was going to be about the flavors of milk.

I used to drink regular cow's milk, but then I basically became lactose intolerant lol. now I prefer oat milk, but tbh I just don't drink stuff like that anymore. just water haha.

I love trying all sorts of milk. I genuinely enjoy the nutty taste of oat milk. Definitely enjoy it in my coffee. If it was a little thicker I would put it in my cereal but I usually do a skim milk for that.

Tastewise I like cow's milk but in my house we mostly use oat milk. Soy milk is okay. Almond milk I hate it, the almond flavour is so strong it makes everything taste like almonds.
I've never tried pea or goat's milk before.

i can't remember the last time i've drank plain regular milk. i usually opt for almond or oat milk nowadays but i will still eat and drink things that contain milk from a cow. i'll sometimes cave if i see strawberry or chocolate milk if it's on sale, but for the most part i'll do a sweetened vanilla almond/oat milk if i'm just drinking it or a plain + unsweetened almond/oat milk if i'm adding it to something like cereal

I haven't tried many different kinds of milk, but I'd like to try more if the opportunity arises. Cow milk is my favorite, since the only other I've tried is almond, and I was not a fan.

I’m going to say cow’s milk just because that’s what I’m use to and grew up on so I use that mostly but I don’t like drinking cow’s milk by itself; only if it’s in cereal. I don’t mind almond milk or oat milk either; for almond milk I get the sweet version and I like oat milk in my lattes.

I like 2% cow's milk the best- I'm not really a big fan of plant based milk. I've never had goat milk before but I'll be sure to try it sometime!

almond milk, cows milk is nasty IMO

I put normal milk as it's what I have the most (I don't really drink milk at all, and I have coffee and tea black)

If I were to pick one that I would go out and buy if I regularly had milk though I'd probably say oat

my favorite is oat milk, followed by soy milk. I drink oat milk or soy milk on its own, but only have oat milk with lattes and such. cow's milk tastes off to me now..

I love cow's milk. We usually get 1% because that's my husband's preference, but I don't mind 2%. Whole milk is a little thicker than I'd like, but I could drink it. I don't like skim milk and honestly I don't like other milk substitutes at all. I hate the flavor of almond milk, soy milk, and oat milk.
We drink a lot of milk in my house, we buy 2 gallons every time we go to the store.
I'm drinking a glass of 1% milk as I write this, it's good!

Cows milk is my preference. I prefer full fat milk, hate trim milk and low fat milk is okay. I did drink oat milk for a while, mostly because I couldn't drink enough cows milk before it expired and it would be wasteful.

Back