• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite thing to do in the game?

Decorating my house and talking to my villagers. Wish there was more dialogue but ya know.

My favourite thing to do in the game is… Well, happily looking at what I’ve already decorated xD and visiting random dream islands so I can admire other stuff people’s creations

talking to villagers, watering and breeding flowers, dressing up my character :)

absolute favorite would be villagers, gifting them stuff from able sisters, hearing their stories or what they did that day, inviting to my house, playing treasure hunt, taking silly photos/selfies with them and posting it... It's just fun to me

the only reason i could think of to that makes it less appealing is because i talk to them too much and they get annoyed. lmao

I absolutely love decorating my villager's houses. I like that they are limited to the smaller room size (8x8 I think?) bc it makes it a good challenge and forces you to focus on 1 or 2 themes in their home.

I love fishing in the game. Not knowing what you're going to come across, maybe a big fish, maybe a sea bass, there's always hope. This has always been my favorite activity in the series. I also like visiting mystery islands to find my favorite villagers even if I admit, I get tired of them quickly.

Decorating by far; mostly outside. I'd play the older games way more often if their features were as complex as New Horizons'. I've actually spent more than two hours on some days just decorating. That's how committed I am to making my island look good.

My favourite thing to do was to terraform my island. For some reason I was never satisfied with what I had and continued to do it as a game ritual until my island entered Switch limbo.

Favorit is by far the decorating aspect of thr game. Terraforming and make a beautiful island. We have so much freedom to do so now!

I miss a bit the social aspect of the game. The villagers are blande and the festivals are somewhat too...easy? Like the Halloween event was always my favorit but it's a joke in acnh. I want the terrifying villagers from the GC version back LOL

These days, my favorite thing to do in the game is basically either this:

11:6:21 Roost Coffee Bliss.jpg

Or this:

img_9861-jpg.480019

Just relaxing with a virtual cup of coffee and enjoying the ambience. So peaceful.

I enjoy the decorating most of the time. It's not fun when the villagers get in your way of laying down a path.

I have a handful of anything in my island decorated and am eager to do more. Right now I'm interested in doing a cute bakery for Merengue I moved in recently.

I love to decorate outdoors and breed flowers! Moreso in the previous games when the only way to decorate outdoors was with flowers, trees, and paths

Back