• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

what's you hair like?

this is my ultimate hair goal. if i could get my hair to look like this i would be so happy. (i shouldnt have cut my hair dammit)
2ak9t1l.jpg

this is my ultimate hair goal. if i could get my hair to look like this i would be so happy. (i shouldnt have cut my hair dammit)
2ak9t1l.jpg

Omg I love brandy!
And yes that is awsome hair xD
in a couple of years my hair will be that length, I hope o.e

Omg I love brandy!
And yes that is awsome hair xD
in a couple of years my hair will be that length, I hope o.e
me too shes beautiful. my hair used to be that length but i cut it and my hair grows really slow ; v ; i have the same texture too so i hope someone can style it that way for me -crosses fingers-

My hair is nearly down to my elbows when it is wet, but is very wildly curly if not. It's dark brown and really thick but when I brush it out it goes completely frizzy and just puffs out everywhere... So I always wear it plaited back, as does my sister whose hair is very similar :)

Really short straight black hair. It used to be passed my boobs but I cut it 2 years ago. Now I'm growing it out to shoulder length. I would keep it short forever but it's a ***** to maintain every few months.

- - - Post Merge - - -

2ak9t1l.jpg

!!!! <3

My hair is just past my shoulders, a light brown, and it curls near the ends. It's also very thick, so very annoying to take care of and on more than one occasion I've considered chopping it all off.

Buzzed on the back and sides, a little less than finger length on the top, and "the color of burning love". You dig?

It looks pretty stinkin' rad if you ask me.

my hair is short, straight and black. i used to have my sides shaved (but it pissed off my parents lmfao) and i want to shave my sides again and possibly bleach my hair white. basically i want to look like my mayor in acnl oops

as for hair growth, my friends say that horse shampoo helps your hair grow faster, but i guess it depends on your hair type/texture. people also say that biotin helps, but again, i'm not so sure.

My hair is so ridiculously thick it's not even funny. I just want normal hair...for one day. :'(

well my hair reaches my chest. it's black, the top is straight and it's kinda wavy at the bottom

Long, straight, really dark brown. I have pretty thick hair. I kind of had side bangs which fell victim to laziness.

I need to take care of my hair better 8'D it's not horrifying but it certainly isn't helping in terms of cut.

HUR.jpg

dis be my hur

took this a while ago so the main changes is that it isnt a 'v' cut and it's just straight across, but it still goes down to my butt lol

my natural hair is just a curly mess and looks cute sometimes but i cant stand it so i straighten it or curl it blah blah blah i dont wash it every day cuz its superrrrrrrr dry and sometimes i put some coconut oil in it :)

Last edited:
View attachment 41817

dis be my hur

took this a while ago so the main changes is that it isnt a 'v' cut and it's just straight across, but it still goes down to my butt lol

my natural hair is just a curly mess and looks cute sometimes but i cant stand it so i straighten it or curl it blah blah blah i dont wash it every day cuz its superrrrrrrr dry and sometimes i put some coconut oil in it :)
your natural hair is absolutely beautiful im jealous ; v ;

I have auburn hair down passed my shoulders, it's cuuuuuurly :( I really don't like my natural curl so I straighten it every other day. Some weeks I don't straighten it but if I know I'm going out I do. I hate it because I can never have those "beachy waves" it's either straight or frizzy curls!

I have long, medium red hair~ Sometimes it's wavy sometimes it's curly. Of course I have bangin' bangs as well. <3

Mine is really tangled. Honestly long hair is the worst. I'm getting a pixie this after school ends so yee.

Back