what's you hair like?

my hair covers my forehead after getting out of the shower but after it dries the left side of my bangs just like idk how to describe it

it comes up a bit so it makes my bangs look swooshy, so there's a bit of my forehead showing on the left & then my hair goes back down gradually as it goes to the right. if that made any sense.

dark brown hair in the winter & caramel brown in the summer, as thick as thick can possibly get, naturally straight, and i wash my hair everyday because my hair is so thick that after i wake up from a night's sleep my hair is disgusting.

My hair used to be dark brown, wavy and long.
Also I have very thick hair so I get it thinned out.
I cut and dyed my hair about a month ago.
I dyed it auburn brown and love this color. <3
I miss my long hair very much and can't wait till it grows back. ;w;
Have always wanted red hair but seems way to hard to keep up with. x.x

I have black, wavy hair that frizzes if I comb it too early or too late after a shower. I have to wait for the appropriate amount of dampness haha. As for bangs/fringes, after a certain length they just get crazy so I gave up on those. It's a bummer because I love when I have bangs!

My hair is really thick and it goes to the middle of my back. It's really wavy, and I think it's layered (I can't tell xD), I also usually wear it in a ponytail and I had bangs, but I'm growing them out so I always wear a headband so it doesn't look weird :3 It also gets frizzy easily & it's.. dark brown?

it's black and curly and long. down to my back, and I end up sitting on it and hurting myself, oops.
I got it streaked pink back in September, and now I have really pale blonde streaks.

Last edited:
I have long, thick black hair that used to be nice and moderately wavy but is now mostly straight and often frizzy due to chemically straightening it when I was too young.

I had EIGHT inches cut off after I realised it almost reached my butt, but it grows fast and is now boob-length again. I also need to re-shave the left side for the same reason because it looks like a bird's nest if I don't blow-dry it down in the mornings.

I'm a dirty blonde with fake highlights. They look real, though. If you want to grow your hair out, hair masks and using a good conditioner work pretty well. Also, don't use a lot of heat! I've started refraining from using my flat iron more than once a week, and my hair grows MUCH faster.

Back