What's Bothering You?

So RE: me freaking out about my upcoming deadlines and waiting for my university to approve or deny my extension requests - they approved all three and just didn’t tell me until I asked 💀 Technically that’s a violation of their own guidelines but I got THREE extensions approved by the board at my uni at once so I’m certainly not gonna go whining or anything. i’m honestly so grateful for this breathing room, I just need to get my head on straight to pull these assignments off well.

The police have still yet to contact me, I might end up contacting them. I must admit though that I find it difficult to muster up the strength to address this investigation head on so I would’ve appreciated if the police just stuck to their word. Hopefully they progress my case soon. One of the victims charities I reached out to is gonna give me therapy too but I can’t talk about the crime in any detail because they’d be required to divulge anything I say to the cops. They said I can talk about the EFFECT of the crime though … Man …. if people could just keep their hands to themselves maybe I wouldn’t have to juggle my academic career, which is my life long goal, and a damn police investigation. I was built for animal crossing and random factoids about pacific island nations, not this bs!
Plus I’m coming down with a cold and my disability means viruses hit me particularly hard so yeah. might die tonight haha, we’ll see! Is it an excuse to play more animal crossing in bed?
Perhaps my complaints on TBT manifest the actions I need because its only been 14 minutes since I posted this but the police just contacted me. Nothing worth sharing and still not exactly what I'd hoped for but progress is progress!

Last edited:
Pmsing really bad and starting to feel my depression “getting bad” again :/. one thought of my friend and i just feel sad and hopeless again. also passive aggressive thoughts (like thinking what i want to say right now to him, in spite hating passive aggressiveness). not happy about my mom making me get my hair cut. i only need my bangs trimmed so it shouldn’t take long but it takes so long. i don’t like the atmosphere there or feel comfortable with them yet.

Last edited:
my brain and my anxiety are actually so stupid ?? i got food poisoning for the 2nd time almost 2 months ago, and the day before, i did laundry and ate one of my favourite candies. because i did my laundry again today and also ate my same favourite candy (and opened a new bag of it might i add), two similarities from the day before i got sick, my brain has decided that this means that i will wake up and be sick again?? eating my fave candy and doing my laundry didn’t give me food poisoning, and there is 0 correlation between the 3 things, and yet my brain has decided that there is????

this is actually so, so dumb i hate it. i hate that i can’t get food poisoning, feel bad for a few days and then maybe avoid whatever made me sick in the first place like a normal person. nooo, i have to feel scared every time i eat, drink or do anything for the rest of my life because i don’t want to get food poisoning again…. or a stomach bug…. or a cold…. or literally any ailment ever.

i am scared of literally every possible bad thing all of the time and it’s not enough that i have these thoughts and feelings. noooo, i have to believe them, too, and my body insists on giving me physical symptoms!! my body is straight up trying to convince me that i’m nauseous right now… like no i am not?? we went through this yesterday. and the day before. and the day before that. and the day before that-

anxiety is evil and i hate how convincing it is.

idek where to begin with the absolute ****show of issues at work holy moly

Like seriously how hard is it to do things the right way. I work in construction, it quite literally can be life or death situations that we work in. I'm tired of the pressure, I'm tired of the complacency, I'm tired of the unnecessary shortcuts, I'm tired of feeling like a beaten dog by our client because we can't get things right. I'm so so tired, man.

I can't control other people's actions...if someone chooses to make a wrong decision on site what the hell can I or management do about that when it is drilled in their heads about doing the right thing.

And boy am I sick of my manager playing the victim all the time. It is, and always will be, the joint actions of the crew and management that will cause incidents. The woe is me mentality from my manager is getting really painful for everyone at the moment. Get your head out of your ass and start seeing solutions rather than problems, move the **** on.

**** am I tired lol

My boyfriend bought me a really cute my melody bracelet for our anniversary and I bought him a matching kuromi one. Anyways, it came in the mail and when he got it there was no my melody charm and when I barely stretched it to put it on, it completely broke. It was around 15$ so he was really mad and I was pretty disappointed at how poor quality it was.

not to just show up out of nowhere to vent after being so silent, but if I could like run away and never come back that would be nice 🥲 times like this it honestly hurts to live at all. I don't want to live like this, but this is the life I was given and I'm stuck with it. it's a hard reality and I just... living hurts.

edit: I'm a bit better now, but ugh life hella sucks sometimes.

Last edited:
supervisor at the warehouse where i volunteer twice a week wants me to apply for a part-time job they have going, that's basically the same as what i do now. i really want to apply, but i think it's going to hit me really hard if someone else gets the role lol, and on the off chance i did get the job, i'm worried about how much i might struggle with it because of my chronic fatigue/mental health 😞

supervisor at the warehouse where i volunteer twice a week wants me to apply for a part-time job they have going, that's basically the same as what i do now. i really want to apply, but i think it's going to hit me really hard if someone else gets the role lol, and on the off chance i did get the job, i'm worried about how much i might struggle with it because of my chronic fatigue/mental health 😞
Go for it! In these situations it's important to not let the fear of rejection hold you back. It'll suck if you don't get it, I know, but if that happens then take a couple of days to feel sad and then consider what you learned from the process. It is better to try and fail that to not try at all. I really hope you go for it - having someone there who already knows you is a huge advantage.

If you do apply and get the role, request an appointment with their occupational health service provider very early on. As long as you are very transparent about your conditions and how they impact you then they'll be able to work with you to make sure you are properly supported in the workplace. OH is a lifesaver in protecting employees against discrimination.

Not that big of a deal but I missed my bus. So that means there going to call my parents and they’re definitely going to be pissed off. So this is going to be really fun.

But I think it’s stupid because there’s this one kid who’s missed the bus twice before, and they can call the bus back to the school, even though it was one singular person. But today five people missed the bus and they can’t. I think that’s bull**** but I can’t do anything about it except not be stupid next time.

One of our electronic stores has an Amiibo sale this week for 6 bucks each (including shipping) and now I'm kinda mad I only picked up one now that most of them sold out. The only one that didn't sell out yet is the one I got, but it was the one I wanted the most.

This is very minor.
I’m trying my best to get myself to do my dailies on genshin so I can get enough primogems saved for Wriothesley. It’s so hard with me being this angry still and the notification that i got a reply from customer support. I really want to play since I want to work on Neuvillette. 😔

Last edited:
Back