What's Bothering You?

I could barely get out of bed just a bit ago because I’m so stressed over the hoyolab stuff. I’m afraid to look at their replies; I feel like I can’t take any more. i opened a ticket on the app and HSR now since it is affecting my HSR account too.

I’m nervous about leaving the house and not happy. I don’t like when my mom asks me if i want to go somewhere but makes it where there is only one answer she’ll accept. I love my niece but being around kids, large groups of people, is hard and with depression, this kind of thing makes me uncomfortable and out of place. Not looking forward to the car ride either; my dad drives like a drunk person. I don’t have my own car and I’m too scared to drive. I’d have gone with my mom but today she had to go to my sister’s to help her with her kids.

I have no idea why my dad sometimes decides to watch Youtube videos of people being jerks and ruining other people's days just to get mad about it, in the middle of the living room so it's impossible for us to avoid it?? for the love of god I am just trying to catch up on housework and with all the stress I'm under I really don't need this **** right now. my mom especially does not need this **** right now. I am, honest to god, about to lose it

I'm reaching out to a very important person today and I honestly feel so nervous, I'll just do my very best 🥲

also need to finish filing my taxes but I've never done this before and it honestly confusing gsdjsgsjfksjgd
not gonna lie, I ended up not doing it today. didn't have the time or mental energy. hoping I will tomorrow, I need to get it done as soon as I can. in the meantime I'll try to not stress about it gsjdjsbsfdjfjd

also still need to finish my taxes rip

my allergies were so bad yesterday that my abdomen and chest are literally sore today from how much i sneezed?? i literally couldn’t do anything without sneezing… i inhaled/exhaled? time to sneeze! i moved one (1) inch? sneeze! i ate or drank anything? more sneezing! i looked at anything, tried to talk or had any sort of gust of air hit my nose? achoo!!! was practically nonstop for 5+ hours until i finally fell asleep, which btw is very hard to do when you can’t breathe through your nose and breathing in general seems to make you sneeze 🫠

i also have to call my doctor’s office later to make an appointment to get my meds refilled, and i am not looking forward to it!! i hate making phone calls so so bad, i literally have to write a script for myself for what to say because i am apparently incapable of being normal and interacting with other people normally!! i hate phone calls….. i miss when i could book appts online : (

I missed ONE meeting with my group project team because of things outside of my control, and when I asked multiple times to be brought up to speed so I can know what work I can contribute, I've been getting no real response.

I get that it's the holidays, but this group decided to have at least one of their meetings during said holidays in the evening, so I doubt that none of them had a spare 10 minutes over the past week to work with me, here.

It just feels like I'm not being included.

I'm falling in love. I hate it. I don't want to.
The person I'm falling for likes me too, but not in the same way, and all I think about is them. Daydreaming about them, about talking to them.
So yes, it's bothering me, I wish it would stop.
Edit: Ripped the band-aid, told them about it, got confirmation it wasn't reciprocated which is painful but at least things are clear and I can move on now.

Last edited:
Had another dream that my ex was in >.<. Woke up not too long ago and was difficult forcing myself to get up even though I want to play more splatoon and my mom made chili and brownies. I guess maybe I spoke too soon too about feeling better about the hoyoverse problems. 😔 still stressed and not motivated to go in either games. i need to check the support tickets but i’m nervous; i know it’s going to make me mad. I’ll wait for now.

I'm come to the realisation trying to share my feelings or emotions to some people in real life, just isn't worth it. It's always played down. Surely, whatever is on someone's mind should be important to those you consider to be closest to you? 😒

i have to take a no credit preparation math class when i start college because i did that bad on the placement test. i know i’ve never been good at math but i feel kind of stupid.

My laptop decided to randomly error itself and make me get stuck on the BIOS menu. I can’t open it to use my laptop and I have a suspicion that my hard drive is done for since it says “no storage device present”. This could potentially mean that all the important files including a ton of drawings I’ve made over the years are just gone. Thankfully, I backed most of them up in advance along with a few saved on imgbb, but it’s still heartbreaking to see hours and hours of work disappear like that. 😭

But it’s not the only thing I’m worried about. I also use my laptop for college stuff and now it’s just making stuff harder for me with finals coming up.

I didn’t smack my laptop or anything. It just happened out of nowhere during normal use. I’ll just curl up in a corner I guess. 😔

Yeah, I don't know what's with technology these days. My Lenovo Legion gaming laptop is only a year old and it has screen issues from time to time, which... should not be happening. I swear they're probably making these devices for less cost and cheaper materials these days, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, I'm really sorry about this, buddy. I hope you're able to figure out a solution soon. 🫂

A thing that bothers me about living with my parents sometimes is the stuff they both watch on TV when I'm not in the living room. I've become a much more sensitive person since 2020, and they still feel the need to blare the national news at 6:30 despite voicing my concerns about how negative and uneasy it feels to me. Even then, they'll sometimes DVR it and watch it at completely random times without me knowing, thus forcing me to stay in my room. My dad even watches more political stuff than I'd like to admit. Like, why would you guys subject yourselves to such mental torture?

There has never been a single good thing to come out of that national news program every time I accidentally look at or listen to it at random times. My parents cannot convince me otherwise. Most of the time, they report about stuff that would make me extremely nervous. That's the reason why I've permanently stopped watching news programs in general except if they're sports related. They always make me feel worse about myself and the things around me.

At least my parents know to mute or change the channel on the TV if they are made aware of me going in the room. I know that they're less sensitive than I am, but come on. I really hate the stuff they watch sometimes and how loud they leave the TV in general.

I hate when my insurance company forces me to get my medication delivered... and now I will be running out by the time they even ship it. It is a new one too. I can't afford to miss my doses, I have to be consistant with it in order for myself to fully adjust to it.

Thankfully I've seen some proper sakura here this year, but I really wanted to see the temple near us in sakura season as well 🌸

We go to that temple every month so we have seen it through all seasons, and since we are leaving next month I thought it would be iconic the see it in sakura for the last time!

We were planning to go last week, but a couple of days before that I injured my back and couldn't go... I hoped I would be better enough by the weekend, but sakura is now officially done and I still haven't gone...

I know it's an extreme luxury problem, but I feel very sad not being able to see the temple in sakura for the last time 😭

Not too long ago I shared here that I was the victim of a crime and I finally reported it to the police, but the perp reported ME to the police for making a public statement about what he did that 2000+ people saw. It was a lot but I thought by now I’d be coping with it better. I’m not. I’m so stressed and overwhelmed by this investigation and rather unhelpfully the police didn’t even attend the day I was supposed to give my propper statement so I still haven’t given anything other than my initial report. And I have so much evidence to hand over too I’m just waiting for them to do their jobs. I heard they’re busy right now so maybe it’s that.
All of this has messed with my uni life so severely and it’s really deregulating because the foundation for my entire life is university. I’m lost without the structure that academics provide but the summer just began so i don’t have classes anymore and I have three assignments I need to submit but I’ve worked on none of them. I asked for an extension on all those assignments last week and the university still haven’t gotten back to me with a decision so I really hope the extensions are retroactive because I’ve actually already missed a deadline that was last week - it was a stupid assignment I don’t even want to do. I have another deadline tomorrow and this one is actually important so I’m freaking the hell out. I’m gonna go cook halloumi and do some research I guess… Who wants to bet if I can write 2500 words without crying today???

Back