What would you like for Christmas?

Spazzums

Bells
What would you like for Christmas? If you don't celebrate it, then just say what you want for your birthday or just any random day of the year.

I'd like a Wii, but it's almost impossible to get one

:'(
I'd also like Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess to go along with it.

^_^

Well, I'd like Elebits for the Wii...That, and Yoshi's Island DS...Theres tons of other stuff, though...I may post 'em later if I have the time.

:p

Hmm, I don't really know what I'd like. I already got some early Christmas presents (Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz and Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin for the win!), so I'm pretty much all set.

Bulerias said:
Hmm, I don't really know what I'd like. I already got some early Christmas presents (Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz and Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin for the win!), so I'm pretty much all set.
You got everything early!!!

Yoshi's Island DS, Elite Beat Agents (although I got it early too..), and the Wii itself! (Then again, I got that early too..

:p )

Gengar said:
Bulerias said:
You got everything early!!!

Yoshi's Island DS, Elite Beat Agents (although I got it early too..), and the Wii itself! (Then again, I got that early too..

You have to realize that I paid for all the things you listed myself. I even paid for Castlevania myself... The only game that was a gift was Monkey Ball for Wii.

That's a lot of stuff @_@ I'm just hoping to get something cool from my family. My uncle usually gives me cool stuff though. We have this big thing with Christmas in my family, so we all give and get basically the right price of each gift to each other. I think that made sense..

*****ums said:
That's a lot of stuff @_@ I'm just hoping to get something cool from my family. My uncle usually gives me cool stuff though. We have this big thing with Christmas in my family, so we all give and get basically the right price of each gift to each other. I think that made sense..
Yeah, well, I play at gigs and such for almost all of my money (some of the cash comes from relatives for my birthday or something), and I have huge holes in my pocket, so don't be surprised.

I would like a Wii too. I would need a screen protector for the TV though. (Flying Wii Remotes.

Bulerias said:
*****ums said:
Yeah, well, I play at gigs and such for almost all of my money (some of the cash comes from relatives for my birthday or something), and I have huge holes in my pocket, so don't be surprised.

Hah, I think I have a huge whole in my 'mini bank' (I have a mini bank cause mini banks are cool.. and no it's not a piggy) because I seem to 'lose' my money a lot o_O.

I would like a Nintendo Wii but really that's nearly impossible.

That's the biggest thing I want theres more but I don't want to type it all out

btw my birthday is two days after Christmas!

^_^

Futon Bed
Led Zeppelin CD's
Wii
new PS2 (the current one is not playing gamesharks sign of whats to come)
PS3
all the armored core games
some converse shews
a pin stripe blazer
and ill think of more

I know for a fact that the Wii is one of my presents...but here's what I asked for

Zelda: TP
Final Fantasy III
Fullmetal Alchemist: Conquerer of Shamballa

Not too much, but that's what I want! :santagyroid:

Copper said:
I would like a Nintendo Wii but really that's nearly impossible.

That's the biggest thing I want theres more but I don't want to type it all out

btw my birthday is two days after Christmas!

^_^
My birthday is 5 days after Christmas

-_- So I'm (Hopefully) Getting to Wii for both.

Back