Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 6 AM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't sleep

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • what is sleep

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
On average school nights, from 10:30 to around 1 am at the lastest. On weekends usually @ 2 am and i wake up at 11 am...

Anywhere between 12AM and 7AM depending on whatever

I usually try for 2-3AM at the latest but lately I've been having trouble getting to sleep and it's been between 5-7AM.

as a european, this site keeps me up well over my preferred bed time.

its currently past 2am and i dont really want to go to bed yet... welp.

usually around 11:30PM-12AM

Depends. The mode is probably 3 a.m. If I eork early the next day I am usually in bed by 1. If I have a day off it can be 5 a.m.

Uh, I dont work or go to school, So I get to go to bed when I please, sometimes during the day, after noon. now i'm finally getting an average person sleep and going to bed late night, waking up in the morning

I have to be asleep by 11:15 on weekdays. Normally on weekends or breaks, I stay up till 5AM. Who needs sleep when you can stay up all night?

used to go to sleep at 9:30, but my summer messed up my sleep schedules. i went to sleep at 2AM everyday, so three quarters into the school year i now go to bed at 11. (i have to wake up at 6 so i barely get any sleep)

these past few months, I normally sleep at 11-2 or 3 am mostly because of school work, or because of anime/video games

I aim for 12am but sometimes it ends up being 1am. But it's never later than those two, except maybe on weekends.

During school time: 11pm - midnight. School really wears me out, so I fall asleep relatively early.
As for holidays, it can vary from any time between 1am and 5am. :)

I try to sleep at 9:30pm, but end up lying in bed texting until maybe 11-12pm.

Staying up late isn't good for skin. :(

Last edited:
I have a really bad habit in staying up late. There is no regular sleep patterns :c

Back