• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What series are you currently watching?

currently watching be my boyfriend!! didn't expect to like it as much as i do + hyungtak can have my heart :oops:

Impeachment: American Crime Story - Obligatory consumer of all things Ryan Murphy (even the bad ones like AHS season 10 and the Politician) so I was excited to start this when it suddenly came on hulu after waiting several months for it to come on streaming. Impeachment is one of his best in my opinion. Slow going at first but you get hooked and can't stop watching, even though you know exactly how it is going to turn out for Monica and Clinton in the end.
Interesting to see all these re-evaluations of previously vilified cultural icons like Pam + Tommy, Britney Spears, Monica Lewinsky, Janet Jackson, and Tammy Faye Bakker, and so on, coming out recently. It just goes to show how awful society and the Media used to be.

Last edited:
I'm watching a few series at the moment

Lucifer

Supernatural

Kotaro Lives Alone (it's an anime)

and Midnight at the Pera Palace

Friends told me about mlp, always thought it was for lil girls, i tried it its not half bad, it is a bit eh in some places.
and i've only seen up to episode 4
but still.

oh yea and k-on! thats a good show.

I finished watching Wolf Like Me today. It's a short series with only 6 episodes, but I thought it was very good. For a show where one of the main characters is a werewolf, it's much more of a serious drama than a supernatural type of show. The main characters are all dealing with some kind of trauma and therefore have difficulty connecting with others. The show focuses mostly on their relationships and how they help each other overcome their issues. I thought all of the characters were very relatable and well-acted. It's an excellent show and I hope it gets a second season because, even though season 1 wrapped up nicely, there are still challenges on the horizon for these characters to face.

a bit childish, but i’ve been rewatching the suite life of zack and cody while i recover from food poisoning. it was one of my absolute favourite shows growing up, and i think i might love it even more now. the writing is honestly hilarious and genius imo, and i’ve loved rewatching and seeing what i remember from my childhood. plus, it’s made me feel a lot better while i’m sick. :’)
”how do you lose a woman?!”
“you forget to cherish her.” is iconic.

I just finished watching what was available for Umbrella Academy. Currently looking for something else to watch.

ive been watching kotoro lives alone, i thought it was gonna be a cute, quick n fun watch but so far ive been sobbing like every episode, it hits deep , i wasnt emotionally prepared but im enjoying it sm

as for kdrama im watching my beloved summer

I’m halfway through the second season of Pen15. I can’t think of another show that captures middle school and the way teenagers act better than this one. There are a lot of times where I cringe because of the awkward situations the characters get into. Regardless I’m still attached to most of them (especially Maya’s mom).

I’m halfway through the second season of Pen15. I can’t think of another show that captures middle school and the way teenagers act better than this one. There are a lot of times where I cringe because of the awkward situations the characters get into. Regardless I’m still attached to most of them (especially Maya’s mom).
I watched this last year (three times over!) and adored it. You're literally the only other person I have seen mention it. The age difference between the actors sometimes made me feel weird, but otherwise it is so well done.

I'm currently watching Human Resources on Netflix. One episode left to go!

I am still watching Beverly Hills 90210, currently in season 6. I realized today that I spent at least 100 hours of my life watching that show.

Back