• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What series are you currently watching?

I just recently started watching Superstore and it's pretty fun. I like to have something short and easy to watch while eating dinner and this fits the bill.

Watching the TV series for Halo. It's okay, definitely more "inspired" by Halo as it's nothing like the game series.

Just finished season 4 of Miraculous Ladybug. Those last two episodes were so good. So many unanswered questions and an unexpected twist that will change up how the next season is done entirely. Super excited, but also a little worried about the next season since it sounds like they're having funding issues regarding voice actors and losing one of their animation studios.

I'm currently watching these shows:

Pokémon Sun and Moon
Lucifer
A Discovery of Witches

I'm watching the anime Slam Dunk for the first time. Honestly, I first heard about it bc baseball player Shohei Ohtani says he reads the manga on his tablet. I usually read manga, but tried watching it. It's interesting-- I'll give it a chance.

Business Proposal
just started but it's so funny and cuteee

Update: Binged it, just finished 😊 guess I'm gonna watch the bts vids now cause I'm feeling kinda empty

Last edited:
i’ve been watching old disney/family channel shows from my childhood on disney+ recently as they make me feel better whenever i’m not doing great for some reason haha. i started watching the suite life of zack and cody when i got food poisoning last month and finally got around to finishing it the other day, and now i’ve moved on to that’s so raven! i’m not sure what i’ll watch next (i was thinking maybe recess or wizards of waverly place?), but i’m having a lot of fun re-experiencing my favourite childhood shows as an adult. ☺️

04206827-5937-421F-A596-4F95E38F0FF5.gif

Last edited:
Oh man, I want to watch some new series or re-watch stuff but I'm the type that's heavily procrastinistic, it's gotten to the point that I've gotten a book and organized all the series/movies I want to watch, games I want to play, and things I want to read. All By hand copied from my bookmarks.
It took 2 hours.
My hand was dead by the end.
But I would like to catch up on My Hero Academia and re-watch an old childhood favourite, an obscure show called Hero 108 on Cartoon Network.

Back