• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What series are you currently watching?

I watched and caught up with all of the episodes of Fire Force and currently planning to rewatch Soul Eater sometime soon after managing to finish the manga of the series recently. I really enjoyed the series and can't wait for the next season of the show.

On Netflix, I'm watching a few series at once.

Deadwind, which is a Finnish crime drama. Just completed the first season, moving on to the second. It's not as gripping as Bordertown, also a Finnish crime drama and Nordic noir tv series, but I do enjoy the flawed characters and plot twists. The End of the Fxxxing World, which is a British drama series with a super hearty dose of dark humor. Halfway into the second season right now. Was hooked from the first minute, really, I kid you not. Fantastic writing. This series is, in a word, brilliant. Love it. Move to Heaven, which I started just yesterday. A Korean Netflix original series about a young adult with autism and his uncle and they work as trauma cleaners. (They clean out the apartments of those who have died alone.) It stars the ever versatile Lee Je-hoon and I cannot wait to watch more. Lastly, Flavorful Origins, a food documentary series on well loved dishes from different regions of China. Beautifully filmed.

Just like my anime habit, I like variety in my Netflix diet. (Also, thank goodness for subtitles!) 🤪

I started watching the show Supernatural recently, really enjoying it. Don't know why it's taken me so long to get around to starting it, it's been something I've been interested in watching for a long time. There's like 15 seasons and a lot of episodes in each season so I have a lot to watch which is good

I'm currently watching Seinfeld. I started it about 1-2 months ago and it's pretty good! The theme is super catchy though, and every time I watch the show, it's stuck in my head afterward and I find myself humming it! :LOL:

I started a couple of new series today, or at least new to me.

- Taskmaster - I've seen bits and pieces of it and thought it looked hilarious. I'm finally sitting down to watch it from episode 1.
- Space Force season 2
- Shadows House
- The Boys Presents: Diabolical

pic_social_1200x627_15.jpg

Season 2 of Star Trek: Picard started a couple of days ago.The first episode of the new season set the table for what's to come and brought back some more characters from Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Just watched the most recent episode of Helluva Boss and I'm absolutely loving it. Seems like the characters are actually getting developed, it's pretty good.

i finally began watching euphoria today! i’ve been wanting to watch it since it first aired in 2019, but i didn’t have any of the streaming services that show it then, so i could only watch random clips of it on youtube lol.

i’ve only watched 3/16 episodes so far, but i’m really enjoying it! it’s a lot weirder and more graphic than i was expecting, but i don’t mind. i’m excited to continue watching it. ☺️
nate jacobs and his father are 🤢, and fez and lexi need to be protected at all costs.

Currently watching:
MHA
Catfish: The TV Show (I’ve been caught up, currently watching new episodes on Wednesday!)

I started watching Aggretsuko (already on season 4! also u can find it on netflix but its not family friendly bc swearing) and America's Funniest Home Videos (find it on Disney+) and both are pretty good

Still watching Space Force its pretty funny but I will have to start looking at other shows soon before I finish cause I hate spending forver trying to find something to watch.

Today I finished watching season 2 of Space Force and The Boys: Diabolical. I started a new show called Wolf Life Me that seems like it's going to be pretty good.

Back