• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What series are you currently watching?

I just finished catching up on Helluva Boss. Now for some reason Judge Judy is my jam.

fallout, i wasn’t expecting to like this show since i usually don’t like shows with a dystopian setting and i have never played any of the games. i just watched episode 3 last night and im very invested in it lol

Finished up the rest of the epsiodes of Fallout, still really enjoyed it! They are definitely saving a lot of stuff for season 2 which I am both excited for and also a little annoyed about because I have unanswered questions! 😅

Now I've started on series 17 of Taskmaster

I’m on season 4 of The Handmaid’s Tale now and I just started watching Queen of Tears ( Kim Soo-hyun <3 )
LUV handmaids tale!!!! I may actually have to restart that one!!!
Post automatically merged:

My husband and I started Bridgerton, we’re only 4 episodes in but we’re really liking it so far. I’ve also been watching Vanderpump Rules & The Bachelor.. I’m really into reality tv lol

also started watching the first series of bridgerton and the 3 body problem as of yesterdayy

i'm ready for #polin to enter my brain when series 3 releases

I haven’t re-watched season one or two in a bit so I may rewatch them before season three hits. Season one was good. Two was kinda meh for me, but oh my goodness, gracious queen Charlotte was absolutely fantastic!!!! Definitely give that one a shot because I promise it is so worth it!!!!

Last edited:
I haven’t re-watched season one or two in a bit so I may rewatch them before season three hits. Season one was good. Two was kinda meh for me, but oh my goodness, gracious queen Charlotte was absolutely fantastic!!!! Definitely give that one a shot because I promise it is so worth it!!!!
I’ve been debating watching the Queen Charlotte one but now you’ve just convinced me to do it! I just started season 2 of Bridgerton a few days ago so hopefully I can knock both of those out before season 3 starts

I’ve been debating watching the Queen Charlotte one but now you’ve just convinced me to do it! I just started season 2 of Bridgerton a few days ago so hopefully I can knock both of those out before season 3 starts
Oh yeah, don’t debate it, just watch it!!! Seriously think that Queen Charlotte is better than season one and two. so so good! Yeah, I’m super ready for season three even though they’re switching up the order of the series as it’s not supposed to be Colin and Penelope in this next set if they were going by the books, but I love their story so I’m super excited to be able to see what they do with it on screen.

Back