• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What scars/permenant injuries do you have

I only have two, one on my left ring finger from where I hit someone and the ring I was wearing cut me, and the other is a small burn scar on my right forearm. Neither are that noticeable.

I have so many because I'm ridiculously clumsy. A vertical scar on my forehead from tripping and falling into something when I was like 3. Scars on my hand from when a "friendly" dog bit me when I was 8 (and that's why I hate dogs). A long scar on the top of my foot, that I can't remember how I got but my mom says I stepped on glass??? A scar on my finger from finding a piece of glass while I was digging in a sandbox as a kid. Two long scars on my leg from slipping and falling onto old furnace parts as a teenager. A small round scar on my arm from accidentally bumping into my dad's cigarette a few years ago. A scar on the bottom of my foot from very minor surgery a few months ago. Various tiny scars on my fingers from general clumsiness. Guess I'll never be a model.

Around 2.

About 7 years ago when I used to live up in New York, we were in this exquisite mall. They were doing construction and apparently I fell onto a pile of bricks, my knees stung horribly from that fall. I checked the damage and I noticed that my right knee had split open and my left knee had a bruise on it. I managed to get it close up but due to the incident, my right knee is pink and it's still that color to this day.

----

Then about 4 years later, I was using the restroom in a camp called Pine Cove in East Texas. Whenever I exit a restroom, I have the tendency to not pay attention my fingers whenever I'm closing the door. I didn't seem to notice that my pinkie was in the way so when I closed it...

SPLAT

There was blood everywhere and my finger was crushed, so I had to be rushed to the hospital so it could be stitched up. But I have this permanent scar running through my whole finger where the stitches were at and it would occasionally open up from time to time. It can get pretty annoying and the scar is showing no sign of disappearing.

Last edited:
Around 2.

About 7 years ago when I used to live up in New York, we were in this exquisite mall. They were doing construction and apparently I fell onto a pile of bricks, my knees stung horribly from that fall. I checked the damage and I noticed that my right knee had split open and my left knee had a bruise on it. I managed to get it close up but due to the incident, my right knee is pink and it's still that color to this day.

----

Then about 4 years later, I was using the restroom in a camp called Pine Cove in East Texas. Whenever I exit a restroom, I have the tendency to not pay attention my fingers whenever I'm closing the door. I didn't seem to notice that my pinkie was in the way so when I closed it...

SPLAT

There was blood everywhere and my finger was crushed, so I had to be rushed to the hospital so it could be stitched up. But I have this permanent scar running through my whole finger where the stitches were at and it would occasionally open up from time to time. It can get pretty annoying and the scar is showing no sign of disappearing.

That, combined with the fact that I was listening to Grunty Industries (WAY deep inside) at the time, it made me a bit nauseous!

when i was really young my sister threw a toy car at my forehead. i have a tiny scar on there...

I have a tiny scar on both of my knees because I would always run in flip-flops so I fell while running down a hill. I also have a really, really tiny scar from when I touched a really hot radiator.

When I was going through clinical depression, I did a lot of cutting so I got scars on my legs and wrists. ^^;
I actually contemplated whether to respond to this board due to the personal nature of my scars.

This is quite odd I guess but I have somehow now got a finger permanently bent at a 10 degrees angleo. O

Last edited:
i have one on my knee from when i was tripped, fell down and scraped it. i always scraped my knees as a kid

I have a scar on right hand after falling on to a nail and getting it stuck in my hand.
Burn mark on left index finger from straighteners.
I also have a few scars including quite a big hypertrophic scar on my arm from self harm which I haven't beat yet :(

larger burn scar on my right leg, and a small one on my left hand.

then i have random vaccine/injections scars wherever they did them as well so.

I have a couple scars and stuff that will always be there.

1. I ran into a coffee table when I was a 2 year old and have a scar just under my right eyebrow
2. I fell while bowling, so now one of my fingers is actually broken and will not heal (doesnt hurt though)
3. A scar on my spine from a surgery I had to *fix* my spine. Didn't fix my spine... go figure.

There are a lot I'd rather not talk about, but ones that I can talk about:
-Iron burn on my right forearm when I climbed on my mums bed while it was still hot.
-A stab wound from when I was a kid using a long sharp pair of scissors on right thigh.
-Stitches on tip of right index finger. Baby me was playing with an open sharp can and a chunk of finger opens sorry for gross story lol

a surprising scar i dont have (it never emerged) is one that should go from my waist to my hip on the side
i was a dumb kid and at my grans house and i jumped on her sofa BUT i missed the sofa and there was a nail sticking out of the sofa pointing like -----> and the nail went through my body as the side of my body landed on it

and my sister got a scar on her head with me throwing a toy car at it so im confused lol

Last edited:
When my dog was a puppy he loved yogurt and one day I was eating it in front of him. He jumped onto me(he meant to be gentle, like how they jump on a couch or something), but on the way up one of his puppy teeth got caught on my knee and took some skin off. This happened two years ago and it's only partially healed. Skin grew over it, but the cut didn't, so there's a visible lump.

actually i do have some sort of scar on my finger and my elbow
if youre eating i recommend you dont read this but if youre a big strong woman who dont need no man continue
on the finger in the middle of the night i felt a few very itchy spots on my finger (a spider bite maybe?) and there were about 7 and i itched it like a madman
in the morning the spots had grown and they kept growing until they were big pus-filled spots but transparent enough to see the orange part of the blisters below. they grew and grew until i had to pop them before they would pop themselves and i only popped like 2?
after that like a day later i was in the park and it was hailing, my fingers got cold and the blisters died and it then formed into a clump of white (literally just white) skin, then that died down and now i have a purpleish scar on my finger
the second scar is just extra stretchy skin and wrinkles on my elbow from having so many warts on there. what was weird is that i remember perfectly when i was about 5 i had a tiny spot and thought about what it could be and then a few years later it erupted into a cluster of warts. a horrible experience lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

if youre eating dont read this either: also just remembered that someone accidentally pushed me over from playing a game on concrete and my elbow was bleeding so much and the warts died. but then they REGREW im so glad i havent had any spots like that for half a decade

Last edited:
I have 2:
-One in my knee , i got cut by a piece of broken glass that was on the floor when i was 6 years old
-One in my wrist that i got when i was 11 , it was made by a kinda-friend , he stuck his fingernail on my wrist too deep and basically i could see a part of my bone

I have a scar on right hand after falling on to a nail and getting it stuck in my hand.
Burn mark on left index finger from straighteners.
I also have a few scars including quite a big hypertrophic scar on my arm from self harm which I haven't beat yet :(

ooh thats a fancy word, i had no idea there was a word for it that's cool
i mean they suck but i didnt know they had a name so thats what i think is cool not uh other stuff ssgsdhjdfyuygtfd

Back