What race are you?

What race are you?

• Total voters
I honestly dont know but im definetly not white. I have a darker skin tone but its not exactly black i can say for sure

White heritage but I'm naturally tan. The rest of my family is insanely white.
I'm (Ashkenaz) Jewish and Polish. Idk what part of my ancestry makes me tanner than most. I also have dark hair and dark eyes, I look adopted lol

I'm mixed. Mostly white and my skin is on the lighter side so most people just assume white, but my grandmother immigrated to the US from Columbia, and since I have to put "hispanic/latino" on every important/legal document I think that counts. For the white side it's mainly Irish, Polish, Italian, and French.

In conclusion I'm a melting pot but I look like a basic white girl lmao

I'm half Filipino (Southeast Asian) on my mom's side and half White on my dad's

I tend to just put "Asian" on important documents that ask for specification since I don't look White at all 🤣

I'm half Indigenous (specifically Inuit) from my mom's side, but the closest term on the poll is Native American. My dad is mostly white, but I think he's also part Indigenous. I'm not sure which nation, though. Both of my parents are from Quebec, Canada.

I'm white, so white that in winter people will ask me if I'm cold or sick because I look so pale. And I have really sensitive skin so I'm allergic to everything and sunburn. (Thats because of my redhead mom, lol)

At first I thought it was really surprising how little black people there were here. But it makes a lot of sense. Most black people wouldn't be interested in a site like this or a majority of the things discussed here. I know that firsthand.

Anyway, I'm black myself, and my parents moved here from Nigeria before my older sister was born.

Last edited:
I’m a white man. White and born in America. I am also 1/4 Italian.

Last edited:
At first I thought it was really surprising how little black people there were here. But it makes a lot of sense. Most black people wouldn't be interested in a site like this or a majority of the things discussed here. I know that firsthand.

Anyway, I'm black myself, and my parents moved here from Nigeria before my older sister was born.
Compared to other polls this one hasn't really been voted in a lot. There's the one poll about gender and it has a ton more votes. So it could just be a matter of not everyone voting.

My parents both moved to the US from Taiwan. What is insane is the fact my dad has lived in the US far longer than he did in Taiwan and he was an adult when he moved.

Hmmm well my mom and her parents and their parents(my great grandparents) are American and my dad and his parents and their parents(my other great grandparents) are German sooo I think that would make me a European-American? (or a German-American?)
I don't know, I haven't ever taken a DNA test or anything and I don't really know much about my family tree. I just say that I am an American because I was born in the USA, have lived here my whole life and I only know how to speak English. Personally this is just how I identify but my Ethnicity has never really been a big part of who I am and I don't really identify with American or German culture.

White (German, Dutch, British, and Irish are probably the biggest ones.) My Granny (who is very interested in family history accidentally ordered two DNA tests and gave one to me ^^! It was interesting to see it broken down. The only thing that was unexpected to me was the 1% in the Caucasus region.

i’m mixed! my mom is half french / half indigenous (first nations), and my dad is half irish / half indigenous (inuit).

Back