• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what kind of cheese is your favorite

pjoll

• Total voters
Cream cheese, saganaki, mozerella, asiago, brie, Oaxaca, and provolone are all amazing! Man, I love cheese (but certain types I won’t eat, namely anything orange, unless it’s in a snack food).

Also, I had some lavender gouda in Holland and it was pretty good!

I really love Mountain cheese. My region is famous for it's cheese and is perfekt for all kind of food with cheese. I also like wine cheese and "Räßkäs".

I tried cheese in other countries and I just can't eat them. They are more like rubber lol Ofc only hard cheeses Feta and mozarella are a alltime clasic!

I used to hate every cheese except Gouda. Now I love Mozzarella and Parmesan.. as for smelly cheese I love Maroille (I always misspell it though)

It's largely dependent on what the product is, but for general eating as is or with crackers, I tend to like spicier varieties.

But all cheese is good cheese.

Colby jack is my favorite, but I love most of the other kinds as well.

(except cottage cheese. gross)

Once again, I must remain in the closet about the fact that I actually do somewhat like cottage cheese. It's not my favorite, but it's fine every once in awhile. But no, society has deemed my kind taboo. One day they'll understand. One day we'll be accepted. But for now... for now, we must dwell in the shadows, biding our time until the moment is right...

• Asteroid
Reactions: oak
ive been full on obsessed w burrata lately , i love it just with some tomatoes and olive oil and balsamic mmmmmmmmmmmmm

i’m not picky when it comes to my cheeses at all — i’ve liked pretty much every kind of cheese that i’ve tried, and i actually ate so much cheese as a kid that my parents used to call me their “little mouse” haha. i don’t eat it as much as i did back then, but cheese is still one of my favourite foods! the superior cheeses are pepperjack and cheddar imo, but parmesan is so insanely yummy on pasta, and swiss can amplify almost any sandwich!

the only cheese that i don’t like is blue cheese. i tried it for the first time about a month ago, and uh… never again 🤮 i’m also not a huge fan of the texture of cottage cheese, but the taste itself is pretty good!

Queso Chichuaua (Queso Blanco). It's so good on so many Mexican foods. Great for dip too!

----------
Other go tos are Colby, Cheddar, Edam (baby bel), Munster, and Pepper Jack.
Swiss is great for sandwiches.

I tried this one cheese from the deli once with buffalo seasoning, and it was pretty good. I dont remember what cheese it was made from though.

Edit I forgot about cream cheese :eek: great to bake with!! And... Cheese cake

I like all types of cheese. Can’t really think of any that I disliked. I like to make omelets with cheese in them. Oddly I’m not really into Mac and cheese as much as other people are but I do like it if it has real cheese in it and if it has bacon in any way in it, I like it better. I am planning on trying to make homemade stove top Mac and cheese this weekend to use up all of the leftover BBQ pulled pork I had made earlier this week as there is a lot left behind.

Back