• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what kind of cheese is your favorite

pjoll

• Total voters
I'm lactose intolerant BUT Lactaid caplets are literally amazing, if I take them I can eat cheese without pain and it's WONDERFUL I love cheese
If I had to pick one I would say brie because I'm pretty sure I could eat a whole wheel in one sitting if I didn't stop myself, but I also like mozzarella, cheddar, Colby-Jack, pepper jack, and feta.
I don't like blue cheese though.

I love blue cheese! Several kinds of blue cheese, then brie, camembert, goat cheese. I prefer smelly ones but I like other kind of cheese as well. Just not cottage.

Give me good ol' classic cheddar any day or smoked cheese when I feel like changing it up.

My favorite is cheddar, the sharper the better. I also really love mozzarella. On the other end of the scale, blue cheese is an absolute no from me every time.

My favorite type of cheese is Pepper Jack since I tend to like spicy things and that's the spiciest type I've had thus far.

I'm also fond of parmesan and mozzarella. I tried a goat cheese for the first time last year and it was pretty good. Blue cheese is good too.

I've never had it plain, but I also want to give a side mention cream cheese since another member mentioned it in their post earlier in the thread. Cream cheese frosting is amazing! Not sure it counts since there are other ingredients, but hey.

I'll have to try more varieties of cheese to see what else I like.

I like most cheese as long as they don’t have a strong smell. If they smell I’m out

Why are you making me CHOOSE!?!?

But probably Swiss, then camembert. A good nutty white cheddar. And I second the vote for burrata!

I dont really have a favorite kind of cheese, that I can think one. Not a fan of just slicing up cheese to eat it.

But I like cheese on my nachos, pasta. If I really had to pick one cheese it would probably be mozzarella.

Hmm my favourites at the moment are probably Parmesan, Jarlsberg and provolone.

Monterrey jack. I can eat it by itself. Even better when it’s a little bit hard.

Halloumi. Surprised it isn't on the poll!

After that mozzarella and cheddar.
i've never heard of halloumi before D: my list is just based on me googling "cheese" and then taking the results from the suggestions up top haha

Where's the camembert / coulommiers option. Those are my favorite of the entire world.
I also enjoy that airy cheese with herbs and garlic <3

To me, all cheese is good cheese, but I think my favorite cheeses would have to be mozzarella, parmesan, feta, and-- true to being a Northeasterner-- cream cheese.
Also, I don't know if anyone here's heard of Q

Back