• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What is your favorite month? Why?

December is my favorite ^.^ Where I live it doesn't snow, so it is really nice to have a snow covered town in the game <3

October, because of Halloween and the spooky furniture being sold. And the grass is crunchy and it's fall.

November and December cause I like the crunchy grass and snow :) Where I live I don't get to experience these, so seeing it in Animal Crossing kinda makes up for it :p

October is my favorite month ^.^ it's when my favorite time of the year is at its peak(Autumn). Also crows starts chirping outside, I love that sound.

July. It has the tropical bugs at night plus both scorpions and tarantulas as well. I also prefer it to be summer since the grass is as green as it can be.

Well I like august the 30th cuz of my b-day but other then that I hate the summer..
I'd have December, cuz of Christmas and Sinterklaas and because it's cold, I love the winter <33

Last edited:
Back