• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What is your favorite month? Why?

December is my favorite ^.^ Where I live it doesn't snow, so it is really nice to have a snow covered town in the game <3

October, because of Halloween and the spooky furniture being sold. And the grass is crunchy and it's fall.

November and December cause I like the crunchy grass and snow :) Where I live I don't get to experience these, so seeing it in Animal Crossing kinda makes up for it :p

October is my favorite month ^.^ it's when my favorite time of the year is at its peak(Autumn). Also crows starts chirping outside, I love that sound.

July. It has the tropical bugs at night plus both scorpions and tarantulas as well. I also prefer it to be summer since the grass is as green as it can be.

Well I like august the 30th cuz of my b-day but other then that I hate the summer..
I'd have December, cuz of Christmas and Sinterklaas and because it's cold, I love the winter <33

Last edited:
Back