• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What is your favorite month? Why?

December is my favorite ^.^ Where I live it doesn't snow, so it is really nice to have a snow covered town in the game <3

October, because of Halloween and the spooky furniture being sold. And the grass is crunchy and it's fall.

November and December cause I like the crunchy grass and snow :) Where I live I don't get to experience these, so seeing it in Animal Crossing kinda makes up for it :p

Spring and winter c: I feel like towns look a lot prettier in those seasons :3

October is my favorite month ^.^ it's when my favorite time of the year is at its peak(Autumn). Also crows starts chirping outside, I love that sound.

July. It has the tropical bugs at night plus both scorpions and tarantulas as well. I also prefer it to be summer since the grass is as green as it can be.

Well I like august the 30th cuz of my b-day but other then that I hate the summer..
I'd have December, cuz of Christmas and Sinterklaas and because it's cold, I love the winter <33

Last edited:
Back