• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is your birthday month the same as your TBT anniversary month?

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Hot Cocoa
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Although I would hardly expect anyone to join this site on their birthdays, some of us have a birthday in the same month they joined TBT.

The question is, did you join in the same month as your birthday? If not, what is your birthday month and your TBT anniversary month?

For me, my TBT anniversary month is September, but my birthday is in February.

Nope, my birthday is in March and I joined in April (close enough i guess lol)

No, my birthday is in May and I joined in July. Actually pretty happy about that since winter is my least favorite season. If I had a join date during sometime in the winter I would cry, LOL. 😭

Same situation as @/Darkesque_! My birthday month is March, but I joined TBT in April. :’)

My anniversary is almost exactly one month earlier than my birthday. I don't think I've ever been active here for my anniversary though.

I've logged in on my birthday though to see if I had messages. Although not sure why I expected to get any. My account was completely inactive for 99% of the year.

ah well. it's pretty much reanimated now and hopefully i'll hang around for both.

My birthday is July 22nd, yet I joined the forums on July 23rd, and I didn't make my introduction post until July 24th.

So yes, I do have my birthday month the same as my TBT Anniversary month!

Nope. My birthday is in November, while I joined the site on April 16th of 2015.

Nooo my birthday is in September but my TBT Anniversary is March 28...

...Which is coming up!! Hope I don't forget it this time lol

Nope! April is my join month but October is my birth month. What I want to know is if there's anyone who has their tbt anniversary the same day as their birthday.

Well, yes but actually no. I joined in March of 2021 but didn’t actually post until my birthday that June.

Yes! My TBT anniversary and my birthday take place in July💕
Fun fact: My ultimate town in New Leaf was created on February 18, 2017.
And I joined TBT on July 21, 2020.
I don't know why it bothers me to see the day and year apart by just one number LOL

TBT anniversary month in july whilst my birthday is in january. they do be far apart

Back