• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What is your favorite month? Why?

September or October is probably my favourite.. I love the changing colours of all the leaves and grass..

April has it's charms too, but it rains too much and I hate digging up gyroids afterwards

The Summer months drive me mad because of one thing - cicadas.. Those headache inducing ******** get on my nerves

December's also good 'cos of snow and Toy Day, but the snow tends to wear thin quite quickly

August! My sister's birthday is in there (and she lets me have her birthday set pieces), the fireworks show is awesome, and it's summer, which is my favorite season.

As others have said, I love December. It's really pretty in game and it's also the month of Christmas (Toy Day in NL) and my birthday so what's not to like?

I've been loving August too. I started on the 31st of August last year so I never got to experience it last year. The town is just so lively and summery, plus the fireworks are beautiful :)

I like June 24th- September 3rd because that's when I'm away from school.

November~! in previous games I really liked the mushroom fest, and the mush series is by far my favourite, so now I just really like looking for mushrooms.

Back