• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your overall favorite soundtrack in ACNL?

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Hot Cocoa
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
For stuff like K.K. Slider songs, hourly songs, and shop music, what is your favorite song from this game.

For me, my favorite would be the 3 AM soundtrack, followed by the 12 PM and 7 PM soundtracks. In regards to K.K. Slider songs, I would say that Bubblegum K.K. is the best of the new ones introduced in ACNL.

1am is by far my fav New Leaf song. It makes me think of staying up late with my family at the campfire at our cottage with the night sky filled with stars. No wind, no bugs, no noise except the crackling of the fire and crickets/frogs.

Mine is The Toy Day Theme. It gives me lots of nostalgia. But I can't remember if I did the Toy Day event in New Leaf before. But I do know the theme very well. I have the Jingle Toy Day Theme on my Nintendo 3DS and the song is The Toy Day Theme from Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I have the Welcome Amiibo version of New Leaf.

Back