• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What game systems do you use?

These days I actually mostly play on the 3DS, Switch in close second, and then very occasionally PC.

I'm mostly on my Xbox Series X and PS5 nowadays, playing some exclusives and multiplatform games using the backward compatibility feature (60 fps for the win!). I haven't turned on my Switch for months. I honestly couldn't tolerate playing on 1080p/30fps now.

Switch, PC, and PS4 for me. Actually been playing a lot on PC lately, which I know is shocking given how I find PC gaming to be too expensive.

Consoles I currently have / use: Nintendo Switch, New 2DS XL, GameCube, Nintendo 64, Wii U, GameBoy Advance SP and Gaming Laptop.

Consoles I used to have: GameBoy Colour, PSP

I can't deny that I would love to get a PSP again, but there are just not enough good games for it. The design of it is just beautiful though <3

I use Switch, Gamecube, 3DS XL, DS lite, and 2DS XL. I like the DS lite for its backwards compatibility with the GBA and I occasionally play PC games and apps on my phone.

i have a wii, xbox 360, xbox one, 3ds xl, and a switch.

right now the wii is put away, when my nieces are old enough for video games, i'm gonna grab a bunch of kid safe games for them and set it back up. the 360 is currently on loan to my brother, he loves the games and since i maintain a gold subscription, he's able to grab free games every once in a while.

the xbone is set up in the living room, though i haven't played it in a few months. been on a switch kick lately. the switch dock is in my bedroom, but i think i've only played docked like... a handful of times. i love the portability! i keep a spare charge cord hooked up in the living room so i can just plug in right where i sit. plus i bought a pokeball power bank for it earlier this week since the car charger for the phones isn't compatible, and i play a LOT in the car.

the 3ds... i am honestly kind of debating taking it to the locally owned game store and seeing what kind of trade in value i can get for it, since i don't really play it.

I spend most of my gaming time nowadays playing the Switch, the Wii, and my 3DSXL. the other game consoles I own (Atari, NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii U, Xbox 360, PS1/2, GBA, Genesis, DSiXL/Lite) are alternated based on what I feel like playing but those three above are the ones I always have hooked up and play consistently.

The main ones I've been using lately are my Switch and PS4. I also have my Wii, Xbox 360, PS2, N64, DS Lite and 3DS plugged in and available to be used (also my Wii U if I could, uh, ever get around to getting it fixed). Also technically my laptop even if I haven't played any games on it lately, lol

My current collection by amount of use is:
Nintendo switch
PS4
N64
Gamecube
Wii
3DS

mostly PC and Switch
I have older consoles but I dont play em that often

returned to pc again and man l had so many updates for games from steam. But lately l been playing the switch and 2ds xl because l'm lazy to set up the big consoles. Consoles l used are wii, ps3, ps4, xbox, 3ds xl, xbox 1, and dsi. I'm sure they're dusty right now😌 And l'm sure there's more but like l remember.

switch lite and xbox one !

used to have a 3ds (no idea of its location sadly) and a wii but i sold it

The consoles I'm currently using the most are the 3DS, PS4 and PS3. I have some older consoles as well, but I'm not actively using them at the moment. I will also occasionally play games on my laptop, but I'm not into any PC games right now.

I have an N64 that I only really use to play LOZ: Ocarina of Time, I've got a Wii, a PS4, PS5, and my Nintendo Switch.

Just my 3DS and Nintendo Switch to be honest. I used to have a PS1, PS2, PS3, and Xbox 360 in the past, but nowadays I’m strictly a Nintendo gamer.

Regularly? DSi, PS4, Switch. From time to time I hook up my 360, PS3, Super Famicom Mini or NES Classic to play something. I don't consider our laptop as a gaming platform as it's a very old and weak machine, but I do play old arcade games and Magic on it.

I do have other systems, but I haven't played them in quite a while...

lately ive mostly been playing my 2ds but i use my switch sometimes too, i also have a ps3, xbox one and a wii u but i dont use them very much

I have 3DS/3DS XL, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, but I mostly play on my Xbox Series X and PS5.
Sometimes, I'd turn on my Switch to play ACNH, or maybe Splatoon for Salmon Run (it's been ages), but it rarely happens.

In terms of systems I actually use regularly, those are my New 3DS XL, Switch, Vita, and PS4 Pro. My other systems are more of an occasional thing.

Back