What game systems do you use?

These days I actually mostly play on the 3DS, Switch in close second, and then very occasionally PC.

I'm mostly on my Xbox Series X and PS5 nowadays, playing some exclusives and multiplatform games using the backward compatibility feature (60 fps for the win!). I haven't turned on my Switch for months. I honestly couldn't tolerate playing on 1080p/30fps now.

Switch, PC, and PS4 for me. Actually been playing a lot on PC lately, which I know is shocking given how I find PC gaming to be too expensive.

Consoles I currently have / use: Nintendo Switch, New 2DS XL, GameCube, Nintendo 64, Wii U, GameBoy Advance SP and Gaming Laptop.

Consoles I used to have: GameBoy Colour, PSP

I can't deny that I would love to get a PSP again, but there are just not enough good games for it. The design of it is just beautiful though <3

I use Switch, Gamecube, 3DS XL, DS lite, and 2DS XL. I like the DS lite for its backwards compatibility with the GBA and I occasionally play PC games and apps on my phone.

i have a wii, xbox 360, xbox one, 3ds xl, and a switch.

right now the wii is put away, when my nieces are old enough for video games, i'm gonna grab a bunch of kid safe games for them and set it back up. the 360 is currently on loan to my brother, he loves the games and since i maintain a gold subscription, he's able to grab free games every once in a while.

the xbone is set up in the living room, though i haven't played it in a few months. been on a switch kick lately. the switch dock is in my bedroom, but i think i've only played docked like... a handful of times. i love the portability! i keep a spare charge cord hooked up in the living room so i can just plug in right where i sit. plus i bought a pokeball power bank for it earlier this week since the car charger for the phones isn't compatible, and i play a LOT in the car.

the 3ds... i am honestly kind of debating taking it to the locally owned game store and seeing what kind of trade in value i can get for it, since i don't really play it.

I spend most of my gaming time nowadays playing the Switch, the Wii, and my 3DSXL. the other game consoles I own (Atari, NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii U, Xbox 360, PS1/2, GBA, Genesis, DSiXL/Lite) are alternated based on what I feel like playing but those three above are the ones I always have hooked up and play consistently.

The main ones I've been using lately are my Switch and PS4. I also have my Wii, Xbox 360, PS2, N64, DS Lite and 3DS plugged in and available to be used (also my Wii U if I could, uh, ever get around to getting it fixed). Also technically my laptop even if I haven't played any games on it lately, lol

My current collection by amount of use is:
Nintendo switch
PS4
N64
Gamecube
Wii
3DS

mostly PC and Switch
I have older consoles but I dont play em that often

returned to pc again and man l had so many updates for games from steam. But lately l been playing the switch and 2ds xl because l'm lazy to set up the big consoles. Consoles l used are wii, ps3, ps4, xbox, 3ds xl, xbox 1, and dsi. I'm sure they're dusty right now😌 And l'm sure there's more but like l remember.

switch lite and xbox one !

used to have a 3ds (no idea of its location sadly) and a wii but i sold it

The consoles I'm currently using the most are the 3DS, PS4 and PS3. I have some older consoles as well, but I'm not actively using them at the moment. I will also occasionally play games on my laptop, but I'm not into any PC games right now.

I have an N64 that I only really use to play LOZ: Ocarina of Time, I've got a Wii, a PS4, PS5, and my Nintendo Switch.

Just my 3DS and Nintendo Switch to be honest. I used to have a PS1, PS2, PS3, and Xbox 360 in the past, but nowadays I’m strictly a Nintendo gamer.

Regularly? DSi, PS4, Switch. From time to time I hook up my 360, PS3, Super Famicom Mini or NES Classic to play something. I don't consider our laptop as a gaming platform as it's a very old and weak machine, but I do play old arcade games and Magic on it.

I do have other systems, but I haven't played them in quite a while...

lately ive mostly been playing my 2ds but i use my switch sometimes too, i also have a ps3, xbox one and a wii u but i dont use them very much

I have 3DS/3DS XL, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, but I mostly play on my Xbox Series X and PS5.
Sometimes, I'd turn on my Switch to play ACNH, or maybe Splatoon for Salmon Run (it's been ages), but it rarely happens.

In terms of systems I actually use regularly, those are my New 3DS XL, Switch, Vita, and PS4 Pro. My other systems are more of an occasional thing.

Back