• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What game systems do you use?

Autumn247

Bells
Switch
5508-2335-7117
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Red Christmas Stocking
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Cocotryoshka
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
Matryoshka Doll
Mint
Such as Nintendo, PC, Xbox, PlayStation?

I regularly use my Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and I just recently started playing games on my PC through Steam and also Origin. I didn't know until recently that I could use my Xbox controller on my laptop so it's made gaming much easier, I'm not good at playing games with a keyboard and mouse :)

Oh I forgot about the 3DS, I normally use that too but my charger is broken at the moment, I need to buy a new one

the only gaming system that i use atm is my switch lite. i still have a 3ds but i don’t use it anymore 😅. i’ve always mainly had nintendo consoles (used to have a ds, dsi and wii) but i had an xbox 360 a few years ago as well. i mainly just stick with nintendo, though lol.

Last edited:
Switch and PC. We have a PS4 but I don’t use it much these days. My husband bought me a purple PS4 controller to use on the PC. I have hand issues and mouse and keyboard gaming can be painful :cry:

Oh and I have 2 3DSes but they both need replacement batteries. Apparently replacing them yourself isn’t difficult so I’ll look into that at some point.

Right now, mainly Switch and iPad. I occasionally use my laptop to play games on Steam, but it's a bit old and runs slowly so I don't like to use it that much. I used to play Genshin on my laptop but after getting an iPad 12.9" and a hand-me-down PS4 controller, I've since then switched devices. c:

I also have a 3DS but right now it's just lying on my table unused. Might get back to replaying Super Mystery Dungeon when I have more time.

I have been an xbox player in the past but generally, I am just a Nintendo fan with my Ds consoles and my switch. I play some small apps on my phone ofc such as ACPC and Words with friends but that is it.

Right now I'm mostly Switch and Xbox One. I don't have a Series X yet, but that is definitely a priority in the future. I own PS4, and use that for some of the exclusives, but I mostly prefer Xbox. I'll probably get a PS5 eventually...but that's really far off, probably. I don't really have any immediate desire to do that. In the past, I have had just about every modern console that has come out. I do a tiny (and I stress "tiny") bit of PC gaming...but I've never really liked gaming on PC.

PC and PS4
i didnt really add why i use these but I switched over to PC from consoles because it was more affordable and most games come to it, console exclusives are slowly becoming a thing of the past and the games themselves are cheap too, theres always sales going on and if not, theres other means of getting games, i use a dualshock 4 because kb/m just really isnt good imo unless you're playing something 2d or an fps.

I still have my old PS4 slim and i use that mostly for games that i don't want to wait to get ported to pc, and it works fine for what i do.

I have a switch lite lying around that i bought for the new animal crossing and i haven't touched it since i stopped playing, theres just nothing on the switch that i really want to play.

I use my switch, my 3DS, my Gameboy Advance and my wii + gamecube controller
I also kinda sorta use my old macbook... bad choice I know but I have nothing else

Switch Lite, and I do play a couple of app games on my phone.

I do have a computer obviously but I play like, one MMORPG there so not much.

I have a Switch and my laptop. I guess I also play games on my smartphone, my old consoles are unused.

Right now I use my switch and playstation 4. I never really got into PC gaming, and I used to play on my Nintendo 3DS but the battery life has diminished and it doesn't last as long as it used to so I only play it if I am close to a plugin. I'm still waiting to get a PS5 but I haven't been able to find one.

I have SO MANY systems but out of all of them, the ones I play games on the most are my Switch and PC, I barely have time to play games much anymore

Gaming systems I use is mostly Nintendo Switch. Many cool games to pick up and play. Although I don't go outside much with the system due to the fear of losing it or dropping and breaking it, I take it around my home and that is very convenient, plus I enjoy mostly Nintendo games more than any other company out there. The other system I use is my 3ds, though now a days I don't really use it that often.

Back