• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What game never gets old for you?

oracle of seasons and oracle of ages for sure! very nostalgic to me and the story never gets boring

Shovel Knight! There are so many different ways to play the four campaigns that I’d get never get bored.
So true!
Post automatically merged:

Monster Hunter GU and G4U. ACNL, Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, My Hero One Justice 2, Mario Kart, and PS4 games that are too many to list.
You forgot the Persona games! xD

i have a few, but mostly minecraft, animal crossing, team fortress 2. also, i love playing through all the old castlevania games from time to time too! it always feels refreshing and new (even if i remember where all the wall chickens are lol)

Harvest Moon DS! Still the best! <3

Animal Crossing for the GameCube. I've taken breaks from it, sure, but I've never once gotten tired of it. It's simple charm and low-poly models draw me in every single time.

The Professor Layton series. It's very probable I have a small crush on Hershel.

Honestly? Tomodachi Life. I used to just sit with it on so I could check on it every once in a while to see what was up. The only reason I stopped playing was because I missed some of the SpotPass items and can now never get them, and any time I'm unable to be a completionist, that thing is ruined for me unfortunately. I'm really hoping we get a Switch entry. For some reason that void just never got filled for me by anything else, even AC.

I haven’t replayed games in years but the ones I used to replay all the time and never get sick of are Final Fantasy X (not the remastered version), Shadow Hearts Covenant, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Dragon Age Origins. I absolutely loved the story, gameplay, characters , voice actors - everything about the games.

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle is the big one for me. There are other games I replay a lot, but SA2B is one that I don't just replay, but replay for long stretches at a time. I love the story no matter how many times I see it, the soundtrack is killer, the gameplay is still the best in the series (and the rate things are going with Sonic, it always will be; also, I LOVE TREASURE HUNTING AND THE MECH STAGES and I'm not ashamed to admit it!), and, of course... Chao Garden. The last one alone is a TON of content to do, and it never stops being fun raising chao, deciding what color, animals, etc. they should have, trying to win the races and karate... Just such a classic for me.

Super Mario World and Final Fantasy Tactics (either the PS1 original or the War of the Lions version are fine) are two games that never seem to get old for me.

Super Mario 64 and Banjo-Kazooie. I played them so much when I was a kid, and I still enjoy them now

Wholeheartedly, just-take-my-money-please eagerly awaiting the Switch version of Legend of Mana. Not even sure if it ever gonna happen though. Have FFIX on Switch, the collection desperately needed to be complete with LoM. Maybe Chrono Cross too. But Legend of Mana (along with FFIX) shall forever have that one unique spot in my heart. Once in a while I tend to go back in game, just to listen to the music (especially that intro!!) and walk around just because. ❤

stardew valley, or fallout 3 or 4! stardew valley’s music and theme is just too perfect, i could play that game any day! tbh any fallout game bc i can always go back and play those without trouble. i can’t just choose one, i’m too indecisive ><

Paper Mario 64 & Kirby and the Crystal Shards. Can't count how many times I've replayed those.

The game I play over and over again would be alien isolation. The reason why is do to the aliens AI. It is so unique every time you encounter the alien, one moment it’s roaming and the next it’s right behind me and searching under tables. Great game to play due to new experiences each time you’re with the alien.

More recent one: Botw
Older one: Mario Sunshine

Back