Bells
Chocolate Cake
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Cake
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
What's the game that you always go back to, even though you've played it through 15 times already, and know every shortcut and easter egg, but still love to play?

I'd probably go with Sleeping Dogs and Tomb Raider. The 2013 TR is especially great, I wish it had more tombs to puzzle through though.

probably the jak and daxter games and pokémon mystery dungeon explorers of sky! must’ve done explorers of sky at least 7 times in the past years.

No longer have it or the console anymore, but Ribbit King for the GameCube was my favorite game growing up. Can’t even really tell you how many times I played that to be honest.

Majora's Mask for me.

I loved all the unique stories, masks, and mini-games. It was a large enough world to keep me invested, but not large enough to the point where it felt empty or I felt overwhelmed.

Remains one of my favorite games to date and I still go back to both the N64 & 3DS versions. You can play every cycle differently even though the overall goal remains the same.

I'm playing through Dragon Quest Builders 2 again right now for the millionth time and it hasn't even been a year since it's come out. Someone please stop me.

Xenoblade X and Paper Mario are another two. I never try to do everything in one Xenoblade X run, so I can focus on different things each time. Paper Mario was my first RPG and it's always been a favorite. I know people love TTYD (and it's a great game, don't get me wrong), but I like the simple charm of the first one.

Gauntlet Dark Legacy. It has so much replay value and I still end up discovering new details when I go back to play!

Also Wind Waker lol

I think for me, it would probably be Fire Emblem: Three Houses! I absolutely adore that game and I'm on my second playthrough of the Blue Lions route 💙

I'm playing through Dragon Quest Builders 2 again right now for the millionth time and it hasn't even been a year since it's come out. Someone please stop me.

Xenoblade X and Paper Mario are another two. I never try to do everything in one Xenoblade X run, so I can focus on different things each time. Paper Mario was my first RPG and it's always been a favorite. I know people love TTYD (and it's a great game, don't get me wrong), but I like the simple charm of the first one.
I loved the characters in the original Paper Mario. Parakary and Kooper were the best!

Divinity: Original Sin 2

I have friends who always want to get into the game, but I can't count the number of saves I've finished solo. Still don't have all the steam achievements because I play with mods a lot, but gonna try to work on it before Baldur's Gate 3 hits

The og Shin Megami Tensei: Persona for the PSP! The game may be well over 20 years old, but the characters and story still have me hooked on the series!

Honestly Witcher 1/2/3 intend to spend 250+ hours getting lost w/ my boy Geralt and my girl Ciri again <3 never gets old haha o/ also gonna be the same I assume when I get Cyberpunk so hype!

Honestly, pretty much any 3D GTA game. They're all very addicting, what can I say, I just like committing crimes in video games because I'll get arrested if I do them irl. Sometimes it's also nice to take a relaxing drive and listen to music and act like a normal pedestrian. But it's more fun to cause chaos and mayhem.

Back