What game never gets old for you?

The Elder Scrolls Skyrim. The best game ever in mg opinion. The availability of adding Mods in extended its gameplay indefinitely. I haven't played it in some time because my PC is having some issues but I would love to go playthrough it again!

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

Whenever I feel like it's starting to leave my memory I play it to experience it again.
Probably not a single thing I don't like about it. :)

Hmmm.... 2 games I think.

The first is Super Mario World. My first SNES game and I play it again once in a while.

The second game is Final Fantasy IX. My first PSone game which I really wanted so bad because of the tv commercial back in the days. I think it's too underrated in the Final Fantasy franchise but it really had great characters with their own backgroundstories, a good battlesystem and well... just everything :D I have bought this game 5 times haha. Last time on switch <3

What's the game that you always go back to, even though you've played it through 15 times already, and know every shortcut and easter egg, but still love to play?

Any old school game from my childhood, Overwatch, The Uncharted Series and Life is Strange Series just to name a few.

Pokemon mystery dungeon: Explorers of Darkness/Sky is a game I always get the itch to revisit. It lends itself well to replaying because you can always choose different pokemon, and the dungeon runs will never be the same. And it has my fav soundtrack of any game

Steam tells me I've spent more than 1,800 hours playing Divinity: Original Sin 2. But I still go back and play it every so often and it's still fun for me.

The game was released in 2017. I remember staying up late just to be able to play it the very moment it was released. (Even though I'd played it to death during early access. :LOL: ) I've lost count of the number of playthroughs I've done since then. Thanks to OdinBlade's fabulous class overhaul mods, it never gets boring for me. The best thing about DOS2 for me is the combat system. I enjoy it so much. I don't think I'll be able to stop playing DOS2... well, maybe when Larian gives us early access to Baldur's Gate 3! :love:

I have replayed the original Spyro the Dragon, LoZ: Twilight Princes, and Pikmin 3 more times than I count.

Spyro was the first game I 100% completed, TP was the first Zelda I played, and I just love pikmin 3

Super Mario Bros. 2 and 3, Kid Icarus, all the Donkey Kong Country games, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, and Portrait of Ruin.

I could probably go back to these games and never get tired of them:

Mario Kart Wii (Doesn't really count I think.)
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue (All of it's other games are good, it's just that this one has great gameplay.)
All 6 of the mainline Skylander games. (Yes, I like this game, don't judge me.)
Spyro Reignited Trilogy (I have only played the Reignited Trilogy once, but if I were to come back to it i'd love to replay it. There's just so much content for me to return to.)

For me it’s Shovel Knight, my favorite game of all time. There are five meticulously crafted campaigns, each with dozens of achievements and a more challenging new game+. That along with the hundreds of built in cheat codes make this game endlessly entertaining.

Pikmin and Pikmin 2. I go back and play them every once in a while and I always really love playing them. I tend to complete the games quickly, but it's always a lot of fun for me to play again. I love getting to explore the world again.

I honestly have to say Sonic Adventure 2 Battle ^^
The game to be is very nostalgic, but I do agree definitely about the glitches, the weird voice acting, odd boss fights, all the bad and the good parts because I grew up playing it since it came out.

Plus, who doesn't love the Chao Garden? I spent HOURS upon HOURS creating those little guys and gals for my own pleasure, I now have 4 memory cards filled with them, I literally wrote down the names I would give them, the alignment, and the types (like Run/Run or Swim/Fly, etc.) and I did it all xD
So proud I took the month to do it lol, totally worth it and recommmend having fun with your Chao

The Sims 2 and Oblivion. Slap a few mods on it and it's as good as new... more or less. I think it's safe to say that I've completed every quest, even the nirnroot one.

Monster Hunter GU and G4U. ACNL, Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, My Hero One Justice 2, Mario Kart, and PS4 games that are too many to list.

AQW, I've played that for over 10 years and even though I had a few hiatuses from it I always come back and no matter how much I complain about it it's still fun and they keep updating it.

Smash Bros. and Team Fortress 2! Those games are very nostalgic for me, especially Smash, I've met so many of my friends today partly due to our love for Smash! As for Team Fortress 2, it was one of the first PC games I ever really got into and so it holds a special place in my heart, I have so many memories with it, it's not even funny :3

Back