• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What game are you most excited for in 2023?

The only upcoming game I could possibly be excited for is Metroid Prime 4
I'm honestly really picky about what video games I want to play and I haven't really been excited for any games released in a long time and I'm not gonna bother hoping for games I know aren't gonna be released but that's okay because my gaming collection is almost finished anyways.

Now that Advance Wars Reboot has an official date again (hopefully it doesn't get delayed a 3rd time) I am looking forward to that. Advance Wars has really bad luck with releasing games during terrible times. The original gba title released very close to 9/11 and had to be shelved for many months because of it.

A lot of people wondered why Nintendo waited so long with the Switch remaster, but they did so because they got a lot of heat during the 9/11 times because of Advance War's date being so close. It wasn't their intention or fault, but the publicity on them was bad. So they didn't want that to happen again.

Kingdom Hearts 4 is the only game that I am excited for but I know for a fact it won't come this year but the least I want is another trailer and information of what the game is going to be about.

Fantasy Life: The girl who stole time and We Love Katamari Reroll 👀

After watching the most recent Nintendo Direct I can add Fantasy Life: The Girl Who Steals Time to the list. I absolutely loved Fantasy Life on the 3DS, so it's great to see that they're making another Fantasy Life game!

Last edited:
Back