• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What do you think of my time at portia?

Jujuwah

Bells
Switch
3280-2137-7144
My husband got it for me as a gift and i got SO addicted to it to the point where i rarely spend time with family, i was glued to my computer everyday and it did cause some issues as people felt neglected that i spend so much time playing it! i differently went crazy with it and couldn't stop playing. now we laugh at that time when i was crazy addicted. and i do better now at taking breaks no matter how much fun i'm having playing a game must always make time for family as they come first <3

Dr.Xu is the one for me, i married him with every save.
i love how my creation actually change the map, it feels so rewarding. never played a game like portia before where i can see the town change because of me.
the voice acting is super weird!! it makes me laugh lol

there is a second one coming soon, my time at sandrock. not that excited about it after seeing the live. but i will get it regardless because i might enjoy it and if not then i'll refund on steam.

have you guys played my time at portia? what did you think of it? do you know any games like portia?

I tried the demo, but I couldn’t get into it. I wanted to like it because I love this type of game but the camera was making me feel dizzy, and I didn’t like the artstyle

Some games I’ve played that may be similar: Cozy Grove, Stardew Valley, Littlewood, Terraria, Starbound, Cattails

Got MTaP on a whim a few years ago, after getting tired of SDV. Let's just say, I had a similar experience to you. Absolutely gluuuuued to the screen, "Just another day...". Despite that, I'm not very far into the story, I only just managed to defeat one of the bosses in the sewers. I think I'm mid/end of fall in my first year, not too sure, haven't played in a while. From what I've seen on the official Discord for Sandrock, it looks like another game where I have to take a week or two off. The graphics look to be improved, the world seems larger, and I'm just really ready to romance various characters. I hope it gets approval soon, it's been aaaaages!

I played the demo a couple of months ago on Steam because I keep hearing great things about this game, but honestly I am not sure what the appeal is. I prefer Stardew Valley farming honestly and if I want to play a game about fetch quests, I'd much rather play Digimon Masters Online. Things in MTaP just seemed a little drawn out on purpose or just a tad tedious to me. Idk, it just wasn't for me I guess. My Time at Sandrock has more appeal to me from what I see in the trailers, but I just kinda wonder if I would have the same feeling about it as I do with the Portia one.

Back