• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What was “The Incident” at your school?

Here are just a few of the many incidents:
-A stealing outbreak. A lot of the teachers wouldn't lock their classroom doors (even though it was against school policies) in case somebody would've needed to get a forgotten item out of the room. A few people took advantage of this and started sneaking into unlocked classrooms during their lunch period to dig through people's backpacks for cash and electronics. The ones that got caught weren't forced to return any of the stuff they stole because the victims "shouldn't have brought those items to school anyway".
-A classmate threatened me and many others. It was reported to the principal and assistant principal, who didn't take the situation seriously until the classmate injured somebody with a metal door.
-A student created a dropbox full of explicit photos of their ex and emailed it to all other students in the district.
-Classmates joined a virtual author visit/Q&A event using anonymous names to sent hateful messages in the chat. The event hosts didn't know how to turn off the chat so the messages were stuck on everyone's screens the whole time.

Last edited:
I really can't think of any school wide incident that I knew about at least. When I was in 8th/9th class a guy from a parallel class who I didn't even know at all decided to bully me for some reason and once he took my textbook and tried to light it up with his lighter. That's the most major "incident" that I can think of, plus a different scenario where I was bullied. But they weren't famous incidents.

Hmmm main thing I remember hearing about was one of the sports teams got suspended due to sharing inappropriate pictures. The police were involved as well so it was pretty bad. I didn’t personally know anyone involved though.

Another thing I remember, it’s not as bad but still not great, and not technically at school but still school related. Is that the future student council president came to my prom (she must have come as the date to someone in my year). Anyways, even before the event properly began she was super drunk and being sick all over the place. She didn’t leave a great impression to say the least.

Because an overwhelming majority of the students here aren’t mentally stable, there’s a lot of these. There’s also a lot that I can’t talk about, so I’m trying hard to think of one that’s not NSFW.

There’s one non sexual one that immediately comes to mind, it happened recently. We had to have a lockdown because of a fight. Do you want to know what happened? Guess. Just guess. What do you think would happen in a fight? Since a lot of people here are so uncivilized, fights are common and usually aren’t treated this seriously. So what do you think could have happened to make this particular one so bad?

Someone splashed bleach at someone’s eyes. Yes, someone splashed bleach at someone’s eyes. I really don’t think there’s any hope for any later generation if people can’t even fight like normal people. I was in study hall and my study hall teacher said something along the lines of “what happened to good old fist fighting”. I’m done. I never had the chance to bring up that people did something this stupid, but I’m done now. I can’t take it anymore. I’m so glad I’m graduating soon. Hopefully whatever college I go to is filled with actually normal people and people that causally bring cleaning products to school decide not to go to college, or even better, drop out.

Just know that that was one of the least “incident” things that’s happened here, but I don’t want to get an infraction, so this is all I’m going to say.

Grade 10 2013 lol, so the seinors there had a prank where the whole school got vandalized like you wouldn't believe it, harlem shaking in the library,baloons splashed all over the place with glitter i think some crabs too around the hallways and yeah school was wild back then lol and i still have a good cringe chuckle from it each time i see threads like this pop up because i hadn't seen anything as wild like that for as long as i can remember.

My class wasn't allowed to have a senior prank day in high school, because the previous senior class decided to crank their prank up to 1,000 and completely messed up the school. Like there was graffiti and....SYRUP everywhere on the school's walls and over the school's railings.
..so yeah..

Another was a family geese decided to make our school grounds their temporary home and was expecting. Some kids decide they were going to mess with them and daddy goose wasn't having it (understandably).

I'll be honest, my school isn't very interesting when it comes to stuff like this. Just the usual; Fist fights, toilet paper holders & soap dispensers being dismantled, stuff getting stolen, and fire alarms being set off. However, there was a person who had an account on a particular site (can't say it here), and the bullying got so bad that they ended up going to a different school in the middle of the year. Otherwise, nothing big really happens.

Back