• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What do you have in your museum exhibit rooms?

I'm working on a library, classroom, clinic, and gymnasium. Kinda to make the whole museum a school like building.

I do the same thing! I have a library, a classroom, a nurse's office and a science lab :)

Rooms full of random furniture sets. One room is Balloon, the second is Spooky, the third is Sloppy and the fourth is Golden.

Right now I only have 1 exhibit room, and it's housing my Kiki and Lala set. I'm planning on making one of the exhibits a cafeteria, and I'm still undecided on the other rooms! Maybe an exhibit of plants for one.

Room 1 and two are my closets. All clothes I want are displayed in there and I have 4 mannequins to display my Winter, Summer, Spring, and Fall outfits :) My 3rd room is a cafe I couldn't fit into my house, and the 4th room is a Princess room from gracie's :)

Right now plants. I've done plants. Library. Bathroom. Villager pic Hall of fame. World destinations room with Gulliver stuff. And random stuff idk what to do with lol.

I started over recently, but one of the exhibits I have right now is for Splatoon! I plan on using another one for a Pirate room, filled with the Pirate set, of course. I'm unsure of the other two rooms though. I've thought about making one of them into a restaurant/cafe, but I'm not 100% sure juuuust yet!

Back