• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

• it rained on asteria today so i'm hoping for a lot of duplicate flowers tomorrow
  • dug up, assessed, and sold my fossils
  • attended kk slider's concert with raymond and he played neapolitan
  • bought some clothes at the able sisters! finally had some cute items 😌
  • i've already remodeled marshal house before but decided to redo again and i really like it!

April 28 🌤️
-Emptied my mailbox, Ken sent me a blue heart-pattern wall as a gift!
-Talked to all my villagers
-Flo was at home crafting and she taught me a new DIY recipe for a wooden waste bin
-Gave Dora some wrapped fruit and she gave me a sleeveless silk dress in return
-Coffee at the Roost
-Completed some Nooks Miles tasks
-Gathered more young spring bamboo
-Went to Harv's Island to get a bunch of flower seeds from Leif
-Planted some white pansies and red mums to grow for DIY crafting
-Managed to get a gold nugget from one of my rocks today, saving up gold is a real struggle
-I found a lost item and looked around for the owner, it was Punchy's diary and he gave me a western shirt for returning it

This is what I did so far today:

I went to another island to do a trade
After I returned to my island, I gifted Megan a wrapped coconut and got a board game.
I visited Kiki and she gave me the recipe for pickled veggies, which I didn’t have 🙂.
I visited Cephalobot and gifted him a wrapped coconut. He gave me a plaid puffed sleeve shirt.
I picked some weeds.
I picked some fruit from my fruit trees
Megan ran over and gave me a judogi.
I made some pickled veggies and tomates al ajillo.
I went to HHP to try to figure out how to decorate Claude’s house.
I went to Nook’s and gifted Quinn, who was there, a wrapped coconut.She gave me a soccer uniform top.
I found Claude and gifted him some wrapped coconuts. He gave me a conductor’s jacket.
I bought some more wrapping paper from Nook’s.
I visited Raymond in his house and chatted with him.
I went to Able’s to see if they had any clothes I didn’t have or that I’d like.
I visited Merry, Rudy and Punchy in their houses.
I visited Cephalobot and got a recipe that I already had.
I dropped some items on the ground for one of my other characters to put in their storage.

I rarely post in this thread, but I've been getting bursts of motivation to play again, so here we go...

Wahu
4/28/24
  • Since last week, certain areas have been touched up.
    • I'd say the biggest change has been to the small park close to the airport. Certain fences were changed, such as the shrub ones to red brick walls and coral fences. I also added in a few plant partitions to give it even more variety, and flowers and beds were also moved. I feel like I could do a bit more, but we'll see.
    • More shrub fences were removed behind the houses of Bob, Poncho and Cherry as I deemed them unnecessary.
    • Tom's house was given a total overhaul. Instead of a gym, it now resembles the bedroom of a retired athlete. I forgot to take a picture of it, but I'll get to it the next time I make finishing touches.
    • Some flowers were swapped around the campsite and waterfall areas.
    • Things were shifted around a bit in my house. My HHA score dropped by 6,000 points, but whatever.
    • The outdoor band stage is now blocked off to animal villagers by a roped fence. Human players can still get into it by scooting.
  • I'm slowly working my way to completing the remaining Nook Miles goals.
    • I'm close to breaking the 3,000 bug mark, and still need 2,000 more to catch.
    • 5 more Kapp'n tours and I'm done with that goal.
    • I only need to send around 30 or so letters to finish the pen pal goal.
    • I may request for help to complete the visiting player goal. I've only done it once. I'll post in the airport section when I'm ready for visitors.
    • The flower planting one will be easy. Most of the current flowers seen were obtained via breeding, so I'll need to plant 40 more seeds to finish that goal.
    • Everything else is still going to require a lot of time, such as DIY crafting, deep sea diving, and others.
  • I'm actively trying to get Caroline's picture. My friendship level with her is nearly there, so hopefully she'll give it to me sooner than later. I have pictures of the other nine current villagers.

My accomplishment of today was finally finishing the nook mile achievement for Angling for Perfection.
IMG_6235.jpeg

• duh up, assessed, and sold my fossils
  • got a gold nugget from my rocks
  • caught a wasp
  • ruby came and hung out at my place
  • bought a few wishlisted items from the able sisters
  • since it rained last night, i got a lot more duplicate flowers!
  • remembered to stunt my trees

Today what I’ve done so far:

I checked my mail; I got a robust statue (real) from Spike!

I went to HHP and worked on Claude’s vacation home.

I gifted Cephalobot a wrapped coconut. He gave me a fitness tank

Bought an item variation that I didn’t have at Nooks. Sold the fitness tank.

I caught a flea off Merry.

I gave Claude a wrapped coconut. He gave me a cook’s coat.

I visited Megan. she gave me a diy for bamboo bench. I gave her a wrapped Coconut. She gave me an athletic outfit.

I gave Quinn a wrapped Coconut. She gave me an athletic outift.

I did two trades.

I finished up Claude’s vacation home 🥳. I might add an upstairs later if I can think of some more ideas 🙂.

I went to harv’s studio and talked to Katrina and asked her about my friendship with Quinn. She said the same thing as the last time. I guess my friendship isn’t high enough yet to get her picture.

That’s it for now. I’ll probably play more later 🙂

• sparro got into a fight with ankha??? his apology gift was a.... tee with silicone bib...
  • i bought a new argyle vest variant at the able sisters!!
  • i went to harv's island and redd actually has an authentic art piece!!! sadly it was a duplicate but i still bought the authentic scenic painting just in case
  • went to work and gave kidd a vacation home C: he requested a "hipster photo studio" so i gave him one of those dark rooms
  • saharah was also on my island!

Yesterday (I didn't have time to post this on that day) I participated in the May Day event for the first time. I had an opportunity last year but I couldn't make it, so being able to experience it this year was a treat! That maze almost got me stumped and I would have wasted hours on it had I not spoken to Wilbur for a hint. And when I cleared the maze I managed to spot a familiar face. And then, today, I got his suitcase! Now, that's another thing catalogued.

• it's raining again on asteria! excited to see more flowers tomorrow
  • redd's here but alas... nothing new for me but got another duplicate of the glowing painting
  • picked up some of the star frags on my beaches from last night's wishing
  • ji asked to move again </3 it's okay cause i rejected that
  • i remodelled apple's house!!!

Today on Harmony;

It’s fall on Harmony and Isabelle gave me a DIY for the mushroom wreath.
Went around trying to find some mushrooms so I can eventually make all my villagers a wreath.
Cleaned up some weeds
Ordered some carnations from nook shopping
Donated a yellow perch, Mole cricket , and damselfly to the museum.
Had Blathers assess some fossils nothing new today .

• got to pick up more flowers this time!
  • cj's on my island so i've been fishing a lot and selling to him
  • i couldn't find the last fossil yesterday so today i got to assess and sell 5 of them :0)
  • i managed to get some pathing down and filled up another section :,D

I grinded out 33 houses from 15 to unlock the room design app on my rec center/RuneScape based character. I'm pleased on the one hand and grumpy on the other because the only reason I did it in a day was because my insomnia was keeping me up, but acnh did help me get to sleep in the end. :). I made particularly elaborate vacation houses for Celia's refined reading residence and Rodeo's wizards tower (somewhat inspired by the 2007 RuneScape wizard tower) and I'm very pleased with the results. I'm pleased also with Nana's park, Judy's Recital Hall and Lucy and Beau's place. They can picnic with dolls together. I'm terrible at choosing roommates so this is one of the few times they really felt like they fit in their requests :). Wanting to hang out in houses is so neat I'm tempted to do it for a lot of themes and characters

Today on Harmony

I found the last fossil for the museum. Blathers let me know he will be sending a poster.
Gave gifts to my villagers.
Moved my hydrangea bushes from my heart lake to my star viewing area. Also moved some cedar trees there.
Planted some tea olive starts and some bamboo near heart lake.
Placed some paths down and some fences.
Moved Rosie’s house so I can start making an area for her.
Looked for mushrooms and went and got some from my main island Serenity so I can make everyone their wreath tomorrow.
Trying to plan out how to decorate my island.

Back