What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I’ve been grinding for nook miles. I reset my island so I’m still below 10 villagers so I have to fill up the plots before random move ins. Azalea took one up and I guess she’s okay for being a random Snooty villager.

Less creative vocab today 😆

5/18 (Pekoe's Birthday 🎂 )
• Isabelle announced that the stamp rallies for International Museum Day were starting. Debating on whether or not I'll do it again.
• Recieved a thank-you letter in the mail from Gayle. Also removed last night's purchases, put them into storage, and ordered some more.
• Procured the cherry pie for Pekoe from storage and wrapped it up.
• Dug up a Rattloid and a Dootoid that popped up from yesterday's rain. Also removed some excess flower growth from the same shower.
• Unexpectedly ran into Flick by the Snack Shack, said hello.
• Attended Pekoe's birthday party alongside Rex (seeing him there for her admittedly made me very happy, it was cute). She also liked her pie. Next year though, I've gotta do better, she and Gayle deserve it.
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster.
• Chatted with Buck (taking a break in the park), along with everyone else I ran into.

♡ Got an early start to my day and switched the time to 10am so I could start early enough and have my villagers awake. Got the basic chores done.
♡ Brewster just moved in and had my coffee for the second day in a row.
♡ Placed another ramp leading up to the cliff where Tybalt and Rosie are, so they should be able to get down tomorrow from their houses.
♡ Unlocked another shop on Harvey’s island, which is Reese and Cyrus. I’m glad to be able to do some customization now.

(Roseberry)
- Did my daily tasks (hitting rocks, digging fossils, etc.)
- Paid my home loan and asked for a house expansion. (Debt free for five seconds, huzzah! ¬¬)
- Invited Tabby to the campsite and crafted the requested birdhouse. The peppy kitty will be our neighbour tomorrow, me-WOW. ♡
- Asked Tom Nook to move Melba's house to a temporary location.
- Went to The Roost for a cup of coffee.
- Attended a K.K. Slider concert and acquired one of his secret songs, Animal City. ♡
- Designed vacation houses for Blaire and Bruce at HHP.

Quite the productive day! c:

Accidentally missed a day.

5/19
Record Not Available
<Day lost due to a family visit and losing track of time>

5/20 (raining)
• Isabelle happily announced that Slider was back in town; later in the day, I attended the show, and he played The K. Funk.
• Recieved a thank-you gift in the mail from Pekoe; also removed last night's purchases, put them into storage, and promptly ordered more.
• Chatted with everyone I ran into. Visited Buck's house, found him ACTUALLY READING instead of working out, which was a shocker.
• Deposited a lot of bells into savings.

I forgot to update to this thread, but for the past few days i've been tackling the right side of my island, because it has been needed to do for a whille. this is from the past few days but nothing is in order

dug up some flowers.
made space for a park.
moved in a new resident, valentine. [one of my oc's, i like to have my oc's as residents. Saturn is another OC of mine on my island but hes from a seperate thing to valentine and the other residents i plan to add in]
updated the post office outside saturn's house.
did some trading and got a lot of nmt and hunted for villagers, i was hunting for diana, carmen, merry and bob, but it got too late and i settled for cookie. hornsby also moved out and i got gloria for now
gifted maddie [apparently she gave me the cardigan i gave her at some point, so she didnt give me an item for that], lily, coco. i wanted to gift gloria, raddle and puddles today but im not at a high friendship with them

(Roseberry)
- Did my daily tasks (rocks, fossils, etc.)
- Caught an ant for the museum. I'll be catching a lot more for myself because I love ants. c:
- Welcomed Tabby to the island! ♡ I can't wait to see her out and about.
- Moved Pango's house to a temporary location.
- Went on a mini villager hunt with 5 NMTs and encountered Raymond on the 2nd ticket. He'll move in tomorrow. ♡
- Today's Kapp'n island had tomatoes, so I brought them all home and planted 15 of them.
- Decorated a vacation home for Puddles that I can't wait to makeover. Her item selection was uninspiring at best.
- Gifted tomatoes and coconuts to all of my villagers. c:

i reset my island! i hadn't played in abt 3 years. my original islands resident services was off center....so resetting was the best choice despite having most of the villagers i wanted! i rly love my new layout:

1684726791271.png

blaire moved out yesterday, and i hunted for villagers on islands and came across filbert!! latest resident homie 😌

Ended up completely falling off on posting, real life got a little busy!

5/21 (raining)
• There was a visitor at the campsite today; Boris the Boar.
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 243,345 points, the same as last week.
• Took last night's purchases out of the mail, put them into storage, and then bought some more.
• Chatted with everyone I ran into. Found Buck doing a workout routine in his yard (but not in the backyard, which was better equipped for such activities...oh well).
• Dug up a Laseroid and a Dootoid that popped up from yesterday's rain.
• Helped Patty deliver a gift to Pekoe; the gift in question being a cushion. Pekoe seemed to like it, though, so all's well that ends well.

5/22
• Isabelle gave us advice on what to do should we find someone passed out on the beach; Gulliver had washed ashore again. I woke him up, then came back later to help him out (wanted to make sure I didn't dilly dally, as I was playing late).
• Took last night's purchases out of the mail, put them into storage, then went and bought some more.
• Chatted with everyone I ran into. Ran across Buck outside Resident Services, and he decided to give me a shallow knit cap, which he declared would "really bring out my muscles".
• Dug up a Flutteroid and a Drummoid that popped up from yesterday's rain.
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster. Buck must've dashed over there while I was still running errands, as I found him at the counter. Found Celeste there, too!
• Plucky was thinking about moving away, but I changed her mind.
• After helping Gulliver out, I visited Harv's island to customize some items with Reese and Cyrus. Decided to also visit Kicks and Saharah while I was at it.

5/23 (raining; it stopped at 5pm)
• Isabelle mentioned that Kicks was on the island today, so I made sure to pay him a visit.
• Recieved a geisha wig in the mail from Gulliver, though I forgot to check which color it was before putting it in storage along with last night's purchases. Also ordered some more items.
• Chatted with everyone I ran into. Visited Buck's house and found him snacking on a donut; must be cheat day.
• My shovel broke, so I ended up having to chop some wood to make a replacement. Decided to make items to sell with the excess wood I ended up with.
• Found a gyroid fragment on the beach!

5/24
• Isabelle mentioned that Label was visiting today; passed her Theatrical challenge with flying colors, recieved a Labelle hat in thanks.
• Took last night's purchases out of the mail, put them into storage, and then ordered some more.
• Dug up the gyroid fragment from yesterday; retrieved a Twangoid! Also dug up an Arfoid and another gyroid (which I forgot to write down the name of) that popped up from yesterday's rain.
• Chatted with everyone I ran into. Found Buck browsing at Nook's Cranny.
• Decided to stock up on some wrapping paper.
• Checked out some custom designs.

5/25
• Isabelle mentioned that Flick was visiting today; lacking anything to sell him, all I really did was say hi.
• Recieved two tailor's tickets in the mail from Label. Also took last night's purchases out, put them into storage, and then ordered some more.
• Gayle flagged me down to ask for my help; her journal had gone missing, and she couldn't remember what she'd done with it. I found it sitting under a tree in Rex's yard.
• Chatted with Buck (dusting things off in his house), along with everyone else I ran into.
• Checked out some more custom designs.

Wasn't in the best of moods this weekend, ended up falling behind on posting...

5/26
• Isabelle warned us of the risks involved with buying art from shady sources; apparently, Redd was in town, but I ended up completely forgetting to go see him... 😓
• Took last night's purchases out of the mail, put them into storage, and then ordered some more. I've almost reached the end of the list! 🎉
• Chatted with Buck (who I found actually tending to Gayle's garden...before he switched straight to doing reps with his dumbbell), along with everyone else I ran into. Buck also mentioned that Gayle makes a mint tea that he thinks is very tasty...I think he might be crushing on her 😆
• Dug up the gyroid fragment from yesterday; retrieved a Xylophoid!
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster. Got to see Blathers stop by!
• Decided to stock up on some more wrapping paper.

5/27
• Isabelle happily announced that Slider was back in town; later, I attended the show, and he played K.K. House.
• Took last night's purchases out of the mail, put them into storage, and then ordered some more. This will be the last batch; I finally made it to Z! 🎉
• Chatted with everyone I ran into. Found Buck attending Slider's show with Plucky, Pekoe, and Francine!
• Dug up the gyroid fragment from yesterday; retrieved a Clatteroid!
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster. Got to order with pigeon milk today!

5/28
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 243,345 points, the same as last week. I REALLY need to get around to rearranging the back room...
• Took last night's purchases out of the mail and put them into storage. At last, my stockpiling is complete! 🎊🎉🎊
• Chatted with Buck (doing an indoor workout). Thanks to him, I learned Patty was sick; I made sure to get her some medicine.
• Gayle apparently bought a tropical turban that she didn't need, so I ended up with it instead.
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster. Got to see Nook stop by, and also got to order with pigeon milk today! (2 day streak!)
• Checked out some custom designs.

5/29 (raining)
• There was a visitor at the campsite today: Keaton the Eagle.
• Mathilda was thinking about moving away, but I was thankfully able to change her mind. I chatted with her for a while to reassure her.
• Chatted with Buck (really getting into his indoor workout). Also chatted with everyone else I ran into, found out I hadn't spoken to Rex in a while.
• Dug up the gyroid fragment from yesterday; retrieved a Dootoid!
• Found Label in the plaza; passed her Work challenge with flying colors, recieved a pair of Labelle sneakers in thanks.
• Got startled on my way to the store by a scorpion outside Resident Services. Gayle had been keeping an eye on it the whole time. Didn't manage to catch it before it scurried off.

Forgot to post last night... 😅

5/30
• Isabelle mentioned that Kicks was visiting today; I made sure to pay him a quick visit.
• Recieved two tailor's tickets in the mail from Label.
• Chatted with everyone I ran into. Never ran across Buck, though...
• Dug up a Thwopoid and a Rumbloid that popped up from yesterday's rain.
• Found a lost bag outside Mathilda's house. After asking around, I was able to get it back to its owner: Kitty.
• Picked up the flags from Shop Isle and brought them over to Reese and Cyrus for summer customization. Checked in with Saharah while I was at it.
• Decided to check out some custom designs from designers I had recorded prior on a list (mostly ones I ran across on YouTube or found when my saved list was full). The backlog has gotten pretty long due to not checking it out...

5/31
• Isabelle announced that C.J. was visiting today. For the first time in a while, I accepted his fishing challenge. Still didn't have any collectible specimens ready, however.
• Got sent a random fossil in the mail from Buck. That's a new one; I usually get sent (forged) pieces of artwork.
• Chatted with Buck (out for a stroll). He randomly gave me both a fan and a pair of denim cutoffs... Proceeded to chat with everyone else I ran into.
• Decided to go ahead and do the Stamp Rally, seeing as it was the last day. Blathers was thrilled.
• Finished C.J.'s Big-Time Catching Challenge fairly quickly. Got startled at one point after unexpectedly reeling in an Oarfish!
• Checked out some more custom designs from artists on my backlogged list.

6/1
• Prior to logging in: saw Buck leaving my yard...sus.
• Isabelle begins the appearance of summer shells, and Harvey sent me a request for help with Reese's recreation photos. Wedding season is upon us again.
• Recieved a handmade apron in the mail from ingame Mom. This one was orange with a big letter M on it.
• Ran into Saharah not that far from my house. As usual, I bought the esteemed camel out.
• Noticed the hydrangea and plumeria bushes were getting ready to bloom!
• Chatted with Buck (chilling at home). Once again, I ended up with another clothing gift: a mesh cap. Not sure why he keeps handing me clothes, maybe that's how he expresses friendship.
• Made sure to chat with everyone else I ran into, as well.
• Ended up getting a football shirt from Francine, who apparently already had one and accidentally bought another.
• Dug up the gyroid fragment from yesterday; retrieved a Rumbloid!
• Bought some more wrapping paper.
• Decided to pick out gifts to deliver. Tomorrow, EVERYONE is getting a pineapple aloha-shirt! 😆
• Checked out a few more custom designs...but ran out of screenshot space in the process, so I'm gonna have to deal with that before looking at any more... 😅

The cafe is finally getting built. It was pretty annoying having to wait for two weeks for International Museum Day to end so Blathers could think about Brewster and the cafe.

6/2
• Isabelle warned us of the risks involved with buying art from shady sources; Redd was back in town... (more on that later)
• Tracked everyone down and delivered their gifts one by one. While I didn't get anything in return, they all seemed to like the shirts anyway, so it's all good. I did end up not going to Nook's Cranny, though, due to how long it took me.
• Chatted with Buck (on walkabout, gathering up sticks) along with everyone else. He was apparently having trouble catching a river fish, and asked me for help; he ended up with a tilapia, but he seemed thrilled nonetheless.
• Realized last-minute that I'd completely forgotten about visiting Redd, so I raced over to his ship. His two genuine pieces were sadly ones I already had copies of, so I bought a bunny garden decoration to make him happy.

I finally figured out why I was unhappy with my island. Something about it was bothering me and for like a year now I couldn't figure out what until last night it hit me. My island is very flat and has straight grid like paths which is fine for some people but I was naturally drawn to the cottagecore islands that had multiple layers, spread out flowers, winding paths that use The Path, rocks, and clovers. I wanted to base my island off my family's cottage so now I understand how I can do that!

I have a lot of work to do on it ahhh. Lots to take down and lots of flowers to clear but it'll be worth it.

Short day

6/3 (raining)
• Isabelle happily announced that Slider was back in town; later, I attended the show, and he played K.K. Casbah.
• Chatted with everyone I ran into. Found Buck attending Slider's show with Francine.
• Stocked up on some more wrapping paper.
• Picked out some more gifts from storage and wrapped them up to deliver tomorrow.
• Ended up getting an impromptu visit from Rhonda, who apparently decided I needed a plaid-print dress.
Post automatically merged:

I have a lot of work to do on it ahhh. Lots to take down and lots of flowers to clear but it'll be worth it.
Good Luck! 👍

Back