• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

• opened the mail - received a Pyjama Dress from Diana
  • placed some orders with Nook Shopping
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and had daily fossils assessed and sold
  • dug up yesterdays buried gyroid fragment - received a Dootoid
  • collected some seashells and a message bottle from the beach - learnt the recipe for Apple Jelly
  • caught and sold some bugs
  • went diving and picked up a pearl from Pascal
  • visited the shops - purchased a Layered Tank Dress from Able Sisters
  • spoke to my villagers - learnt the recipe for Minestrone Soup from Vivian
  • celebrated Ione’s birthday, along with Rosie, and gave her a gift
  • visited Harv’s Island and picked up some more acorns from Tortimer
  • went to work for Paradise Planning
    • accompanied Leif to the school so that he could teach a lesson on hybrid flowers
    • picked up a message bottle from the beach - received the Mum Cushion DIY which I already knew
    • designed a garden of restoration, along with a similar home interior, for Maggie
  • crafted and customised some items
  • did a bit of redecorating
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks and redeemed some miles

🎨🍃🌷🌈 april 18th 🌈🌷🍃🎨
৶ꕤ७ did a trade
৶ꕤ७ learned the dark bamboo bath mat and golden gear tower diys
৶ꕤ७ checked the mail; received letters from the HHA and agnes, 10 water eggs from zipper and cat grass from whitney
৶ꕤ७ talked to all my villagers + gave wrapped fruit to zoe and got a brown honeycomb tile in return
৶ꕤ७ collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials
৶ꕤ७ commissioned a betta model from c.j.
৶ꕤ७ dug up my daily fossils and money spot
৶ꕤ७ checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and picked up a giant clam
৶ꕤ७ got a peach dress diy from my daily diy bottle and threw it away
৶ꕤ७ shot down 2 balloons and got a hospital screen and a light bamboo bath mat diy
৶ꕤ७ completed some nook mile achievements
৶ꕤ७ crafted a shell stool
৶ꕤ७ checked able’s to see what they were selling today
৶ꕤ७ bought medicine and a slingshot from nook’s
৶ꕤ७ sold stuff to the twins
৶ꕤ७ dug up an arfoid and a xylophoid
৶ꕤ७ sprinkle was sick today, so i stopped by her house to bring her some medicine and she gave me a casual chic dress as thanks
৶ꕤ७ got a log chair diy from margie and threw it away
৶ꕤ७ dug up the gyroid fragments i buried the other day; they grew into a bubbloid and a babbloid
৶ꕤ७ customized the arfoid to yellow
৶ꕤ७ checked the bulletin board; there was an announcement for agnes’ birthday!
৶ꕤ७ checked the recycling bin; claimed 3 pieces of clay, book stands, a flame tee and a collarless shirt
৶ꕤ७ collected my daily bonus nook miles
৶ꕤ७ checked nook shopping
৶ꕤ७ put some stuff into storage
৶ꕤ७ threw some stuff away
৶ꕤ७ scanned reneigh’s amiibo and invited her to the campsite for the 3rd time, crafted her a shell lamp and got a bekasab robe. i convinced her to move in, and she’ll be replacing fauna!
৶ꕤ७ stopped by fauna’s house to say goodbye :’)
৶ꕤ७ went on my daily mysterious tour and kapp’n took me to a stormy island! while there, i dug up an aluminoid and a gyroid fragment, caught a sea bass and found a wooden low table diy
৶ꕤ७ buried and watered the gyroid fragment when i returned to my island
৶ꕤ७ went to paradise planning and checked the shop, exchanged 71,400 bells for 29,988 poki and found a log round table diy
৶ꕤ७ went to harv’s island and bought a green logo paper bag from kicks
৶ꕤ७ bought a club wall and 2 magic-circle floorings from saharah

9/11 (raining)
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 234,562 points, the same as last week.
• Chatted with Rhonda (chilling at home), Pietro(staying dry by staying inside), and Francine (out for a stroll)
• Unexpectedly, Rhonda gave me a blue umbrella!
• Rock update: no new appearances so far...
• Later helped Pietro deliver a package to Pekoe, which had been dropped at his house by mistake. I ended up receiving the Chimayo vest in the end, as Pekoe couldn't remember why she'd ordered it in the first place.
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster.

9/12
• Isabelle mentioned that Label was visiting today. After passing her Gothic challenge, I received a Labelle skirt in thanks.
• Chatted with Rhonda (out for a stroll), but never cane across Pietro or Francine even once...
• Dug up two gyroids that had popped up from yesterday's rainfall: a Squeezoid and an Aluminoid.
• Crafted some items to sell, but only because I needed a new shovel after digging up a lot of fossils and had excess materials already on hand.
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster. Found Celeste at the counter!

Did a few things today:

• Watered all my garden areas
  • planted some trees along the middle to back part on the right side of my island
  • Went clothes shopping but didn't see much
  • purchased some more tools from nooks cranny to help with my designing areas
  • placed some paths
  • worked on trying to make some custom clothing
  • checked out the stores at Harvey's island
  • finally cleared out all my inventory
  • did some trades with lovely people
  • visited a few beautiful islands online
  • checked my mail
  • cleaned all the weeds around my front garden

🐸 frobert is moving out! i said goodbye to him and printed out a few NMT to prepare for a lil villager hunt tomorrow. i don't know who specifically i would like to "hunt" for but any jock villager to replace him would be nice. i'm enjoying having a few spaces for non-permanent villagers, going on nook mile tours and finding new characters to move in is fun, and it lets me collect more photos
🐟 caught my first golden trout and donated it, now all i have left is the giant snakehead.....which won't be around until december for me. but after that my museum is finished so i'm hyped

I just finished playing.

Player 2:
-Got the last pillar and counter combo from Niko.
-Crafted some counters and tried rearranging the entrance of her house.
-Got a spare diy and moss from HHP.

My island rep:
-Gathered wood to craft two medium sized partition. Why so much wood?!
-Caught and donated a migratory locust and a cicada. 15 more insects to go.
-Assessed fossils and drank coffee. Timmy showed up for a break.
-Bought some storefronts to replace some simple panels and qr codes being displayed outside.
-Found a green beadboard qr code!

12th September

• attended a party for my birthday which was hosted by Vivian and attended by Diana and Rosie - received a Birthday Cake and some Birthday Cupcakes
  • opened the mail - received my Nook Shopping orders and a Printed Layered Shirt from Ione
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and had daily fossils assessed and sold
  • dug up a Boomoid
  • collected seashells and a message bottle from the beach - received the Unglazed Dish Set DIY which I already knew
  • attended K.K.'s concert, along with Fauna, Raymond and Wolfgang, and received K.K. Birthday
  • visited the shops - purchased a Veggie Plate Meal from Nooks Cranny
  • spoke to my villagers - handed out the Birthday Cupcakes and received a variety of gifts
  • picked up a Natural Square Table DIY from Molly which I already knew
  • returned a lost item to Sherb and received a Sleeved Apron
  • gave a gift to Ione and received a Bone Costume
  • went diving and picked up a pearl from Pascal
  • caught and sold some sea creatures
  • spoke to Kapp'n and went on a boat tour - collected materials, dug up a gyroid fragment and picked up a message bottle - received the Shellfish Pochette DIY which I already knew
  • buried and watered the gyroid fragment when I returned to my island
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks and redeemed some miles

This morning I have been doing a few things:

• Changed my outfit to a purple theme :)
  • put my hair into cute pigtails
  • checked my mail
  • went fishing
  • pulled some weeds from my neighbour hood area
  • went on a mission to find a bday gift for Ed cause he is my kinda bday twin and I need to get him an amazing gift

I had Flick on my island today, so I was able to give him 3 Yellow Butterflies for the Yellow Butterfly Model, the last bug model in the game I needed! Now I just need the last 8 of CJ's fish models that I have yet to get, lol.

🐻 went island-hopping to find a new villager and ran into teddy! he is moving in tomorrow. i haven't had a big bear villager in a while so i'm happy about it.
🏴‍☠️ got a black pirate dress in the mail from gullivarr. i already had it but a dupe means i get to gift it to a villager later. it doesn't suit any of my current ones so i'm holding onto it for now.

Update from this morning:

• Still have not found a nice gift to give Ed for his bday I looked at my stores and in my inventory but I did not find anything worthy enough for him :(
  • I am going to go visit lovely people online and see what their islands have in the stores
  • added heaps more trees and bushes to my castle area
  • checked out the little stores on Harvey's island

-Finished the final touches on player 2's candy store themed house. Now I can post it on the showcase thread.
-Bought more books from my catalog.
-Worked some more on player 3's second floor.
-Dug up some fossils.
-Replaced the stalls I used for a makeshift shed with the green storefront ones.
-Was going to do the same with my gas station, but I forgot to buy another red storefront. I purchased another one today.

September 14 🎣

-Redd is visiting! Perfect timing for me but unfortunately he did not have the art I need. I did buy a counter chair from him.
-Talked with my villagers
-Checked to see what Nooks had for sale, bought a utility wagon there.
-Now that it's finally September I got to work trying to catch a Salmon and King Salmon. Both were caught rather easily which completes the fish section of my critterpedia! 🥳
-Donated fish to the museum, which also completes the fish section! Now just the art section... REDD😠
-Got coffee at the Roost
-Cut down some excess coconut trees that I had planted for summer and swapped out some other seasonal decorations
-Gave some wrapped fruits to Pecan and she gifted me a wrestler uniform
-Went on a Kapp'n tour, gathered some materials there
-Completed some Nook Miles tasks

Forgot to post last night, and almost wasn't able to today due to my internet being out 😅 certainly made the loading times longer!

9/13
• Isabelle mentioned that Flick was visiting today; I brought him three horned dynastids for a collectible.
• Recieved a tailor's ticket in the mail from Label. Must've not gone beyond expectations, oh well.
• Chatted with Rhonda (out for a stroll), Pietro (chilling on the beach), and Francine (taking a breather on a bench).

9/14
• Isabelle mentioned that C.J. was visiting today; I brought him three blowfish for a collectible.
• Took the horned dynastid model out of the mail.
• Rock update: unexpectedly reappeared in a spot near the western shoreline, which I had mistakenly uncovered. Broke the rock (after beating everything out of it that I could) and covered the spot with a clover pattern to prevent it from happening again. I still don't understand why it won't return to its original spot...
• Found a gyroid fragment on the beach!
• Patty was thinking about moving away, but I was able to change her mind. Not quite ready to let her go yet (besides, I don't have any preparations for villager hunting ready yet; I should probably get on that...).
• Chatted with Francine (who'd been talking with Kitty about TV shows) and Pietro, (busy fishing) but never actually ran into Rhonda at all...
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster. Got to order with pigeon milk today!
• Since the internet was out at the time, I finally got around to fixing a problem I noticed in Gayle's house a while back. (She'd use a crafting bench in the bottom right corner of the room, when I'd already placed one for her at the top left...). Also remodeled Rhonda's house while I was at it. Hopefully, they'll both be happy with the final results!
• Killed some time by trying to catch some collectible specimens I was missing. In the process, I completed C.J.'s Small-fry challenge, and made a hefty sum from all of the fish I'd reeled in. (Unfortunately, I only caught a single golden trout; still need two more). Caught a Dorado while I was at it!

Today was a relaxing day:

• checked my mail
  • picked a few weeds
  • watered my gardens
  • checked out the shops
  • purchased some new seeds
  • did a lot of lovey trades with people
  • visited my friends island
  • went fishing
  • helped her catch a few bugs for her museum

-Opened my town so a person could sell some turnips.
-Time traveled forward and donated a beetle to the museum.
-Had a wonderful trade and placed the new item on the side of a cliff near my blue roses.
-❤️Got Ed's photo! My smug villagers love me.🥲

9/15
• Isabelle mentioned that Saharah was visiting today; as usual, I bought the esteemed camel out.
• Recieved 2000 Nook Miles in the mail from Nook for Gayle and Rhonda's remodels! Also took the blowfish model out of the mail.
• Stopped by Gayle's to check if what I changed was working; so far so good! Also found a lost book in her yard, so after I examined it, I asked her if she might know who it belonged to. Turned out my hunch was right; it was a picture book that belonged to Rex.
• Went to chat with Rhonda, but discovered she was home sick today 😢 I made sure to swing by the store and grab her some medicine. (...and also found a flaw in her remodel that I'll have to fix later; I forgot to set up her shell radio 😖 )
• Chatted with Pietro (hanging out in the hybrid gardens) and Francine (chilling at home).
• Dug up the gyroid fragment from yesterday; retrieved an Aluminoid!

(Side note: I really gotta start proofreading these entries before I post them, I hate having to continually go back and correct mistakes... 😅 )

Yesterday Main Island Celebrated Tutu birthday.
Player 3- Paula was crafting the Golden Gear Apparatus. Used Call A Resident for 2 more DIY recipes
Mailed the 3 DIY recipes to the 2nd Island.
Worked on her Nook Miles and sold turnips for a profit. Removed all summer clothing and sold them.

Today- 2nd Island
All 3 extra players checked their mail and learnt the Golden Gear Apparatus DIY. Player 2 completed her 2.0 DIY recipes.
Main Player found a Forbidden Altar DIY in a bottle on the beach. Went to a Kappa Island and found the Golden Altar DIY recipe.

Back