• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

guess who stopped playing again LOL. had a goal to get caught up before school started again, but i go back tomorrow and i’m still in march. 🥴

🎨🍃🌷🌈 march 28th 🌈🌷🍃🎨
৶ꕤ७ checked the mail; received letters from whitney and the HHA, a yellow-design kitchen mat from margie, a dish-drying rack from fauna and the fake valiant statue i bought from redd
৶ꕤ७ bought a simple small blue mat, a white wooden-deck rug (which i needed!) and a red argyle rug from saharah, and exchanged 5 tickets for an ocean-horizon wall
৶ꕤ७ collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials
৶ꕤ७ talked to all my villagers + gave wrapped fruit to zoe and got bunny ears in return
৶ꕤ७ checked able’s to see what they were selling today
৶ꕤ७ bought a blue moroccan sofa and 10 pieces of orange wrapping paper from nook’s, and sold stuff to the twins
৶ꕤ७ checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and picked up 4 giant clams
৶ꕤ७ made a veggie sandwich, a tomato bagel sandwich and a veggie crepe
৶ꕤ७ completed some nook mile achievements
৶ꕤ७ put some stuff into storage
৶ꕤ७ harvested my fruit orchard trees
৶ꕤ७ dug up my daily fossils and money spot
৶ꕤ७ dug up the gyroid fragment i buried yesterday; it grew into a wallopoid
৶ꕤ७ got a pile of cash diy from my daily diy bottle and added it to my spare diys pile
৶ꕤ७ collected a gyroid fragment off of the beach
৶ꕤ७ returned a lost notebook to agnes and got a café-uniform dress in return
৶ꕤ७ checked the bulletin board; there was an announcement for beau’s upcoming birthday!
৶ꕤ७ checked the recycling bin; claimed a red-hyacinth bag, holey socks, a sloppy sofa and a ventilation fan
৶ꕤ७ collected my daily bonus nook miles
৶ꕤ७ checked nook shopping
৶ꕤ७ threw some stuff away
৶ꕤ७ went on my daily mysterious tour and kapp’n took me to vine/glowing moss island. while there, i dug up a gyroid fragment
৶ꕤ७ buried and watered the gyroid fragments when i returned to my island
৶ꕤ७ went to paradise planning and bought a dark wood covered counter, checked today’s bells to poki exchange rate and found a shell table diy
৶ꕤ७ went to harv’s island and withdrew bells from the ABD
৶ꕤ७ bought white/black knee braces, a pink polka-dot backpack, a red satchel and a green randoseru from kicks
৶ꕤ७ had cyrus customize the moroccan sofa and covered counter to the variants i’m missing
৶ꕤ७ got a hedge standee diy from zoe and threw it away
৶ꕤ७ went island hopping and invited goldie on my 63rd nmt!

-Decorated, purchased furniture, and crafted some wooden-block bookshelves for player 3.
-Returned a lost item to Ken. He gave me a comedian's jacket in return.
-Pity purchased a Relay Tank from Ed for 638 bells.
-Cleaned up some weeds from my campsite area.
-Laid some leaves and flower qr codes to help prevent their re-growth.

• Gifted more gold nuggets to Wolfgang and Scoot to raise friendship level (I've been low-key neglecting to raise friendship levels with my newer villagers since I haven't been playing as much; also just realized I completely forgot to gift one to O'Hare omg 💀😭)
  • Did a little shopping at the Nookling's; bought the Nordic Sofa and a Sturdy Paper Bag; also finally bought the Basic Cooking Recipes DIY's!
  • Had Audie ask to come over! We played the card game and I won; my prize was the Soft-Serve Hat 😂😅
  • Bought Whitney's extra item (cannot for the life of me remember what it was lol) for around 1,800 bells
  • Chief, Chrissy, and Audie were having a bar-b-que in the plaza, so I took the opportunity to use the new camera modes and took some sloppy photos! :'D
  • Was diligently watering my veggies everyday so I'd get the max amount and they finally grew in! As such...
  • Finally crafted my first food item: Pancakes! ❤️ Second food item was the Brown-Sugar Cupcakes! I'm so excited to find more recipes 👀

i did mostly housekeeping today but FINALLY managed to trade for my last zodiac figurine so now my collection is complete! traded for a lot of DIYs and random stuff from my wishlist that i'd been missing since restarting about a year ago. (it's almost been a whole year since 2.0 damn)

made a big list of all my missing DIYs on villagerdb and am kind of overwhelmed looking at it so i think i will hold off on doing more trading for right now and see how many i can get organically.

also did a little bit of decorating and made a garbage collection spot near the river. still have tons of empty space to fill up but we're getting there slowly

Found some time today to play the game, haven’t been on for a few months other then quick trips for the TBT Fair so was nice to visit

• opened the mail - received some Cat Grass from Diana, a Blue Honey comb Tile from Raymond and a Ski Mask from Rosie
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and had daily fossils assessed and sold
  • dug up a Bendoid, a Petaloid and a Rattloid
  • collected a gyroid fragment and a message bottle from the beach - received a Fruit Wreath DIY which I already knew
  • buried and watered the gyroid fragment
  • caught and sold some fish
  • had a surprise visit from Vivian and received a peach as well as a Police Cap after winning a game of Higher or Lower
  • spoke to my villagers - Fauna gifted me some Cute Sneakers
  • stopped Wolfgang from moving
  • gave Ione a gift and received some Round-Frame Glasses
  • Diana gifted me a Nail-Art Set
  • visited the shops and sold a few items
  • popped a balloon and learnt the Acorn Rug DIY
  • checked the recycling bin but didn’t pick anything up
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks and redeemed some miles

• opened the mail - received a Sturdy Sewing Box from Fauna and a Rattan Table Lamp from Sherb
  • placed some orders on Nook Shopping
  • visited the shops - purchased a Fancy Frame from Nooks Cranny
  • collected seashells and a message bottle from the beach - received the Log Dining Table DIY which I already knew
  • visited the campsite and met Frita
  • spoke to my villagers - Raymond gifted me a Printed Layered Shirt
  • returned a lost item to Wolfgang and received a Hamster Cage
  • gave a gift to Ione and received a Dance-Team Jacket
  • spoke to Kapp'n and went on a boat tour - collected some wheat plants, dug up a gyroid fragment and picked up a message bottle - learnt the Pretzels recipe
  • popped a balloon and received a Jester's Mask
  • learnt the Yellow star Rug DIY from Celeste who was visiting my island tonight
  • visited Harv's Island - purchased an Elegant Blue Rug from Sahara and picked up some acorns from Tortimer
  • checked the recycling bin and picked up a Leo Sculpture

Fell behind on posting again... Got some more stuff done this time, but I should still try and make sure this doesn't become a permanent habit...

9/4 (another short, late day)
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 234,562 points, the same as last week.
• Finally got around to opening the gift fron ingame mom; it was a cushion. Also figured out what Slider had performed yesterday: K.K. Slack-Key
• Chatted with Rhonda (chilling at home) and Pietro (crafting a stone lion-dog), but never ran into Francine...
• Later helped Rhonda return an item to Pietro, which the latter had accidentally left behind at her house. However, it turned out he'd already replaced it, so I ended up with the original fitness tank instead.
• Rock update: no new appearances so far...

9/5 (another late day)
• Isabelle mentioned that Celeste was visiting today; after tracking her down, she gave me a set of instructions for making a nova light!
• Ran into Gullivarrr passed out on the beach again. It took a little bit to find his phone, but I ran into Pascal in the process, so I at least got a pearl for my efforts.
• Dug up a Squeezoid and a Tockoid (must've rained during one of the late days...)
• Chatted with Rhonda (chilling at home), Pietro (hanging at his house), and Francine (crafting a bamboo speaker).
• Dug up all of the money trees that had grown in during my late days; made an easy 90k of bells 😆 still, I don't think that's a habit I should keep...
• Got to buy a First-aid kit from Nook's Cranny!
• Visited the Roost and ordered a late-nght cup from Brewster.

9/6
• Ran straight over to the Able Sisters' so I wouldn't miss browsing for the third day in a row.
• Isabelle warned us of the risks involved with buying art from shady sources; Redd was back in town. Unfortunately, he had no pieces I needed...so I bought a boxy stool to make him happy.
• Recieved a blue pirate bandana in the mail from Gullivarrr.
• Chatted with Rhonda (out for a stroll), Pietro (chilling at home), and Francine (sweeping her walkway).
• Later helped Rhonda return an item to Patty, which the latter had accidentally left behind at her house. However, it turned out that Patty had already replaced it, so I ended up with the original western shirt instead.
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster.
• Went to Harv's Island; it's been a while since I last visited. Bought out Kicks and Saharah, witnessed the return of the great Cornimer and recieved 6 acorns, and customized items with Reese and Cyrus.
• With Cornimer's help, I picked out and wrapped gifts for my residents to deliver tomorrow.

9/7
• Logged in too late to actually do any shopping or selling, so I ran around and delivered eight of the gifts I had (couldn't find Kitty, and Rex had already gone to bed; they'll get theirs tomorrow).
• Chatted with Rhonda (out for a stroll), Pietro (walking along the beach), and Francine (chilling at home).
• Found a gyroid fragment on the beach!
• Remembered that Isabelle had mentioned Label visiting, so I dropped by for a quick assignment. I passed the Sporty Challenge with flying colors, earning a pair of Labelle tights in thanks.

9/8 (rained until 9pm, short day)
• Isabelle mentioned that C.J. was visiting today; although I didn't participate in his challenge, I did give him three sea butterflies for a collectible
• Recieved two tailor's tickets in the mail from Label.
• Chatted with Rhonda (chilling at home), Pietro (staying dry by staying inside), and Francine (out for a stroll).
• Finally delivered Kitty and Rex's gifts 👍

finally made it to april. 😌

🎨🍃🌷🌈 april 4th 🌈🌷🍃🎨
৶ꕤ७ did a trade
৶ꕤ७ obtained and learned the golden gear apparatus diy!
৶ꕤ७ checked the mail; received letters from sprinkle, the bank of nook and the HHA, a cardigan-shirt combo from whitney and a tissue box from my in-game mom
৶ꕤ७ caught some cherry-blossom petals
৶ꕤ७ talked to all my villagers + gave wrapped giant clams to zoe and got a casual chic dress in return
৶ꕤ७ checked able’s to see what they were selling today
৶ꕤ७ bought medicine from nook’s
৶ꕤ७ checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and picked up 5 giant clams
৶ꕤ७ dug up the gyroid fragments i buried the other day; they grew into a jingloid and a sproingoid
৶ꕤ७ customized the jingloid to silver
৶ꕤ७ got a flat garden rock diy from whitney and threw it away
৶ꕤ७ made brown sugar and brown-sugar cupcakes
৶ꕤ७ completed some nook mile achievements, including “mmm-mmm-miles!” milestone #3!
৶ꕤ७ crafted a flimsy and then regular net
৶ꕤ७ sprinkle was unwell today, so i stopped by her house to give her some medicine, and she gave me a chima jeogori in return
৶ꕤ७ got a raccoon figurine diy from my daily diy bottle and threw it away
৶ꕤ७ collected a gyroid fragment off of the beach
৶ꕤ७ checked the bulletin board; there was an announcement for the upcoming spring fishing tourney
৶ꕤ७ placed down some more transparent designs to prevent flower growth
৶ꕤ७ checked the recycling bin; claimed a boot, 6 iron nuggets, an old tire and a cardboard box
৶ꕤ७ went on my daily mysterious tour and kapp’n took me to a default island. while there, i dug up a gyroid fragment and found a floral swag diy
৶ꕤ७ buried and watered the gyroid fragments when i returned to my island
৶ꕤ७ went to paradise planning and checked the shop and today’s bells to poki exchange rate, and found a glowing-moss stool diy
৶ꕤ७ went to harv’s island and bought purple frilly knee-high socks, a pink apparel-shop paper bag and a pink spacey backpack from kicks
৶ꕤ७ bought 2 blue moroccan-style walls from saharah
৶ꕤ७ scanned petri’s amiibo card and invited her to the campsite for the 3rd time, crafted her a small wooden partition, got a viking helmet in return and convinced her to move in and replace lucky!
৶ꕤ७ said goodbye to lucky :’)

Today I got up quite early to have a cup of tea and do a few things :)

• Checked all my mail but mailbox wouldn't stop blinking haha I have been doing a lot of shopping
  • Cleaned out my mailbox and deleted things
  • Went around and watered my gardens
  • Continued with terraforming a waterfall area towards the back of my island
  • Placed a few more paths around my island
  • Did some more gardening near my islanders homes
  • Made a mini garden area near my waterfall filled it with mushrooms
  • placed a water display near my secret beach
  • added some more decorating areas on my right side beach
  • Went clothes shopping
  • Checked out Nooks Cranny
  • Visited a friend who still had fireworks
  • Did some trades with some lovely people

• opened the mail - received my Nook Shopping orders and a Go Board from Bill
  • collected some seashells and a message bottle from the beach - received the Bamboo Shelf DIY which I already knew
  • visited the shops but didn't buy anything today
  • spoke to my villagers - learnt the Snack Bread recipe from Raymond
  • gave Ione a gift and received a Board Game
  • visited Redd - purchased a Shoji Divider but no artwork as he didn't have either of the paintings I needed
  • popped a balloon and received a Lecture-Hall Desk
  • crafted and customised some items
  • took a trip to Harv's Island - purchased some Ballet Slippers from Kicks and picked up some acorns from Tortimer
  • went to work fro Paradise Planning - designed a ranch-style home for Caroline and a fashion show themed home for Cherry
  • spoke to Kapp'n and went on a boat tour - collected materials, caught a scorpion, dug up a gyroid fragment and picked up a message bottle - received the Ironwood Dresser DIY which I already knew
  • buried and watered the gyroid fragment once I returned to my island
  • checked the recycling bin but didn't pick anything up

Since my last post, I started placing furniture on the second floor of player 3’s house. I’m stuck, so I’ve decided to switch my attention back to player 2. This is what I did with her.

-Today, Wardell and Lottie mentioned the donation box for Niko. So I spent all day gathering the required number of wood, branches, clay, and stone.

-I’ve unlocked three versions of the pillars and counters so far.

-Had Blathers evaluate a lot of fossils and then sold them with other junk that I’ve been holding.

-Dug up some flowers and tidied up the weeds near my campsite again.😑

Woke up early again this morning to heavy rain outside so it was a lovely day to stay in bed and play animal crossing.

I did the following:

• Watered my garden
  • Checked out the shops looking for some more pretty dresses
  • Purchased some things from Nooks Cranny
  • Cleaned out a whole of lot of items I no longer use
  • Did some more trades with lovely people
  • Went fishing
  • pulled some weeds

• opened the mail - received a Skull Doorplate from Wolfgang and a Cushion from Mom
  • collected seashells and a message bottle from the beach - received the Stack of Books DIY which I already knew
  • spoke to my villagers - gave Ione a gift and received a Space Parka
  • learnt the Pear Tart recipe from Rosie
  • picked up the Mum Wreath DIY from Diana which I already knew
  • visited the shops - purchased some Bunny Ears and Faux-Suede Sneakers from Able Sisters
  • went to work for Paradise Planning;
    • designed a house of ice for Sprinkle and a green themed home for Azalea
    • learnt the Vine Hanging Chair and the Partition Wall DIYs from Niko
    • designed a school for the resort
    • gave Fauna and Diana some Souvenir Chocolates and invited them to visit the resort - designed a music themed home for Fauna and a tranquil sanctuary for Diana
  • crafted and customised some items
  • caught and sold some fish
  • spoke to Kapp'n and went on a boat tour - collected materials, dug up some potato plants and a gyroid fragment, picked up a message bottle - learnt the recipe for Spaghetti Marinara
  • buried and watered the gyroid fragment on my island and dug up a Scatteroid from a previously buried fragment
  • attended K.K.'s concert with Fauna, Ione, Sherb and Vivian - received K.K. Chorinho

Failed to post last night due to getting my hands on Splatoon 3 and losing track of time 😅 sorry about that!

9/9 (late day due to Splatoon 3 release)
• There was a visitor at the campsite today: T-Bone the bull.
• Took the sea butterfly model out of the mail.
• Dug up an Aluminoid, a Thwopoid, and a Spikenoid. I can't remember which one came from the fragment I buried, but I know two of them appeared from Wednesday's rain.
• Chatted with Rhonda (chilling under a tree), Pietro (in my yard, for some reason)
• Ran into Flick; later came back with three walking sticks for a collectible.
• Ended up having Gayle over for a short visor. She seemed to enjoy herself.
• Dug up the money trees that had grown in, ended up with another easy 90k bells 😆
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster.

9/10
• Isabelle happily announced that Slider was back in; later in the day, I attended the show, and he played Lucky K.K.
• Took the Walking Stick model out of the mail.
• Chatted with Rhonda (hanging out in a flower patch) and Francine (out for a stroll), but never ran into Pietro...
• Found a lost bag outside Kitty's house. Instead of asking around, I decided to check the bag and make an educated guess. I turned out to be right; it was a shopping bag that belonged to Rex.
• Deposited a LOT of bells into savings.

Today I made a restaurant near the beach, behind Henry’s house. I also made Bunnie’s fruit stand, with pies, jams and jellies~ I might expand the area a little tomorrow.

🎨🍃🌷🌈 april 11th 🌈🌷🍃🎨
৶ꕤ७ checked the mail; received a letter from the HHA and everyday socks + a candle (in separate letters lol) from beau
৶ꕤ७ dug up 7 earth eggs
৶ꕤ७ checked able’s and nook’s to see what they were selling today
৶ꕤ७ sold stuff to the twins
৶ꕤ७ checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and picked up a giant clam
৶ꕤ७ talked to all my villagers + gave wrapped fruit to zoe and got a floor light in return
৶ꕤ७ caught a flea off of agnes
৶ꕤ७ dug up the gyroid fragments i buried the other day; they grew into a whistloid and a rumbloid
৶ꕤ७ customized the whistloid to yellow and the rumbloid to white
৶ꕤ७ completed some nook mile achievements
৶ꕤ७ welcomed petri to the island!
৶ꕤ७ got a skateboard wall rack diy from my daily diy bottle and added it to my spare diys pile
৶ꕤ७ picked up a gyroid fragment off the beach
৶ꕤ७ checked the recycling bin; claimed a skeleton 🤨, tangled cords, a sapling and a cardboard box
৶ꕤ७ scanned reneigh’s amiibo card and invited her to the campsite for the 1st time, crafted her a wooden table and got a throwback dino screen in return
৶ꕤ७ chopped wood
৶ꕤ७ went on my daily mysterious tour and kapp’n took me to shooting star island! while there, i made lots of wishes on shooting stars, collected fragments off of the beach, found a crewed spaceship diy, caught a black bass and dug up a gyroid fragment
৶ꕤ७ buried the gyroid fragments when i returned to my island
৶ꕤ७ went to paradise planning and checked the shop, exchanged 69,700 bells for 29,971 poki and found a glowing-moss boulder diy
৶ꕤ७ went to harv’s island and invited petri to unlock her poster
৶ꕤ७ bought a white basket bag and a black square shoulder bag from kicks
৶ꕤ७ bought a gray-shelving wall from saharah
৶ꕤ७ got a peach wall diy from goldie and a wooden-block wall clock diy from sprinkle and threw them away

Got this done over the course of the week!
  • Finished my post office!
  • Set up a new brick bridge
  • Moved the Museum
  • Set up my farmer's market-finally
  • Worked on the ponds (the waterways are. Lacking, right now lol)
  • Gave Pecan and Marlo custom home designs!

With player 2:
-Unlocked two more pillar and counter combos from Niko.
-Crafted and decorated some glow in the dark stickers.
-Sold some fossils and weeds.
-Spoke to Rowan and Francine.
-Did an errand for Ed.

With player 3:
-Added the final decorations to the back room. The electronics section is now complete.
-Removed the bathroom items from the second floor.
-Crafted and decorated some more glow in the dark stickers.

Back