• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Creature Feature prompts did you suggest?

Youuuuuuuu!!!!!! I have you to thank for one of the hardest ones out there!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂
I look forward to your excellent rendition:)

For the record, for whoever got chimera, I thought about submitting that but thought it would be too hard! (I also look forward that drawing though:))

iridescent
lumpy
hangry
blobfish

I am tickled to see that my noun at least made it through-- hope that wasn't too boring @Heyden
kekeke

I had trouble remembering what I submitted, but then I remembered I googled all my words to double check if I spelled them correctly, so they were in my search history 😆

Mine were:

Melancholy
Platypus
Miniature
Rafflesia

I didn’t suggest any but I absolutely loved my selected prompt. Thank you to @aurora. I loved whimsical 😍 and thanks to whoever suggested octopus. I had such fun doing my entry. I am not an artist but really enjoyed doing this event 💜

I suggested jubilant, sweaty, skeleton, and bull ant 😂 I was spitballing nouns and adjectives lol
Post automatically merged:

My suggestions were axolotl, manatee, shadowy, and glowy!
Thank you for glowy lol

Flamboyant
Wary
Sacabambaspis
Shoebill

I've only seen sacabambaspis so far and it's on a staff member but at least he is in the banner temporarily.

I haven't seen any of mine yet but I've seen other people submitted similar words.
Rotund
Fluffy
Scarecrow
Squash

I suggested Skating (adjective) because I was hoping that somehow I'd end up with it so I could incorporate hockey into my drawing. That was unsuccessful, lol.

I'm trying to remember.. I know for sure Piano and Baby, but what were the other two.. I can't remember 😅

So both Zerous and Princess Mipha suggested what I was assigned to about the Creature Feature event.

My words were Mantis, Three-Eyed, and Hypnotic. I was going to submit a fourth but got kicked out of the tent and didn't return until it was already closed to further submissions. I was going to either Eight-Legged or Goose for the last one, but alas.

I'm trying to remember.. I know for sure Piano and Baby, but what were the other two.. I can't remember 😅
What on earth motivated you to do baby 😭

Mine were:
draconic
phoenix-gryphon
goose-millipede
dragonfly

I've only seen draconic around. The combo animals would surely have been a sight, hahaha.

What on earth motivated you to do baby 😭

Mine were:
draconic
phoenix-gryphon
goose-millipede
dragonfly

I've only seen draconic around. The combo animals would surely have been a sight, hahaha.

Haha, I actually just looked around my house and saw my little girl. That sounds awful, now that I think of it 😭 :ROFLMAO:
To my defense.. she does dress up for Halloween, so scary baby... 👀

Back