• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Creature Feature prompts did you suggest?

i did mechanical, patchwork, chimera and beetle

i submitted devilish, frightened, human-like, and skeletal, and i’ve seen entries for frightened and skeletal so far :>

I did none, I didn't really see a reason to suggest any if I couldn't come up with any.

I've been trying very hard to remember what I submitted. I don't want to spend a ticket to get back into the monster tent to find out right now, but I'm almost sure that my words were hypnotic, clockwork, octopus, and shoebill. I've seen the first three assigned to some people, but did anyone get shoebill?

Stout-hearted
Phantasmagoric (though maybe they shortened it to phantasmic, or maybe someone else suggested phantasmic)
Platypus
....I think I suggested Toucan? Don't quite remember the 4th one Edit: It was Puffin!! I suggested Puffin ^_^

Last edited:
Well now I know where I got mine, lol, @Mr.Fox and @OswinOswald - Sophisticated Unicorn.

I have zero drawing skills, so should be fun. I haven't seen any of my suggested prompts out there, but hope someone got at least one:

Grumpy, Hideous, Gryphon, Leviathan

I honestly forgot a few. I put down were-zebra for one of them. They were so crazy they were probably rejected lol

Back