What Creature Feature prompts did you suggest?

Youuuuuuuu!!!!!! I have you to thank for one of the hardest ones out there!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂
I look forward to your excellent rendition:)

For the record, for whoever got chimera, I thought about submitting that but thought it would be too hard! (I also look forward that drawing though:))

iridescent
lumpy
hangry
blobfish

I am tickled to see that my noun at least made it through-- hope that wasn't too boring @Heyden
kekeke

I had trouble remembering what I submitted, but then I remembered I googled all my words to double check if I spelled them correctly, so they were in my search history 😆

Mine were:

Melancholy
Platypus
Miniature
Rafflesia

I didn’t suggest any but I absolutely loved my selected prompt. Thank you to @aurora. I loved whimsical 😍 and thanks to whoever suggested octopus. I had such fun doing my entry. I am not an artist but really enjoyed doing this event 💜

I suggested jubilant, sweaty, skeleton, and bull ant 😂 I was spitballing nouns and adjectives lol
Post automatically merged:

My suggestions were axolotl, manatee, shadowy, and glowy!
Thank you for glowy lol

Flamboyant
Wary
Sacabambaspis
Shoebill

I've only seen sacabambaspis so far and it's on a staff member but at least he is in the banner temporarily.

I haven't seen any of mine yet but I've seen other people submitted similar words.
Rotund
Fluffy
Scarecrow
Squash

I suggested Skating (adjective) because I was hoping that somehow I'd end up with it so I could incorporate hockey into my drawing. That was unsuccessful, lol.

I'm trying to remember.. I know for sure Piano and Baby, but what were the other two.. I can't remember 😅

So both Zerous and Princess Mipha suggested what I was assigned to about the Creature Feature event.

My words were Mantis, Three-Eyed, and Hypnotic. I was going to submit a fourth but got kicked out of the tent and didn't return until it was already closed to further submissions. I was going to either Eight-Legged or Goose for the last one, but alas.

I'm trying to remember.. I know for sure Piano and Baby, but what were the other two.. I can't remember 😅
What on earth motivated you to do baby 😭

Mine were:
draconic
phoenix-gryphon
goose-millipede
dragonfly

I've only seen draconic around. The combo animals would surely have been a sight, hahaha.

What on earth motivated you to do baby 😭

Mine were:
draconic
phoenix-gryphon
goose-millipede
dragonfly

I've only seen draconic around. The combo animals would surely have been a sight, hahaha.

Haha, I actually just looked around my house and saw my little girl. That sounds awful, now that I think of it 😭 :ROFLMAO:
To my defense.. she does dress up for Halloween, so scary baby... 👀

Back