• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What colour is your airport?

I really wanted a yellow one, but after I got apples and villagers I liked, I stopped resetting and got green

I got yellow! I wouldn't have reset for airport colour, but I was hoping for either yellow or green, so I'm pretty happy with it!

Green, loving it. Is the airport color preference just like the train station thing in NL?

i got a yellow airport and i would have preferred a blue or green one... but i got diva so i didn't want to keep resetting

Yellow! Which is currently my favorite color, and since Orville and Wilbur are blue and yellow I think it matches them the most.

Mine’s green, which is okay I guess. I didn’t care too much about the color of mine going into the game so I just rolled with it.

Out of the four colours the airport can be, blue is my favourite. I ended up getting a blue airport without needing to reset! :)

Yellow! I was so happy I got it since it’s my fave among the airport colors. It looks so nice with peaches as my town fruit plus it blends so well since the DoDo logo is blue and yellow.

Yellow and tbh I really like it. I was originally wanting a blue or green but yellow does go well with the color of my native fruit (peach).

Green! I was really happy because it's my fav. colour! I wasn't planning to reset for it but it's a really nice bonus.

I got peaches and the blue airport on my first try. I didn't even know it was a big deal until my partner told me about people resetting for Peaches. I got anxious when creating our island, so I used an apostraphe when naming it. It's name is kind of awkward as a result - Cooper's - but I feel it captures our essence well.

It's named after the Cooper's Hawk.

Green! But I was hoping for blue or orange :'( I really liked the layout of my island so I didn't want to reset !

Back