• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What colour are your eyes + hair?

both dark brown/basically black. my hair has always been dark. I've never dyed or coloured it... but recently you can really see my white/gray hairs coming through u_u so I think I might go brown.

hazel with dirty brown hair
I don't really like my eye color so I tend to wear dark brown contacts and I dyed my hair black. Going to bleach it soon to be gray once I figure out a suitable hair length jajaja

Blue eyes and... light brown hair? I don't know whether it's that or dark blonde. My hair used to be a lot lighter and blonder.:p

Black&Black

(more like dark brown for both, but it looks black from a distance...)

My natural hair colour is an ashy brown, and I have hazel eyes. Typically though my eyes sit more brown because of what I am wearing!

My eye color seems to differ with certain people. I've had people tell me they're green, others say that they're blue, and most just say that they're somewhere in between. With my hair however, it's always brown.

I have really dark brown eyes that go kind of amber in the sunlight, and my hairdresser always described my hair colour as "ash blonde" but tbh it looks mostly brown until the sun hits it. It used to be blonde when I was a kid so I like to get highlights put in during the summer.

My eyes are hazely-green (not sure which they classify is lol)
and my hair is naturally light brown, but i p much always have it colored auburn

grey eyes with deep auburn hair

Last edited:
Ah the boring stuff, brown eyes (the poop color) and not quite black hair so I guess a very very dark brown (though it says black on my identification).

dirty blonde hair and hazel-ish green-ish eyes
i always really wished i had brown eyes though

Back