• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What colour are your eyes + hair?

black hair and medium reddish orangey brown eyes

My hair used to be blonde but the older I get the closer it gets to brown. Right now it's somewhere between blonde and brown, maybe a light brown?

And I have blue-green eyes :)

I have blue eyes and I have half black and half purple hair, I'm also naturally blonde. c:

Blue eyes that often look green depending on what I'm wearing and dirty blonde hair (basically the hair people get when their really light blonde hair turns sort of brown).

Brown eyes plus thick and long brown hair, both of which I don't like, but eh.

My natural hair color is a medium golden brown, but I highlight it blonde and have it ombre blonde at present. Eyes are a light hazel brown with green and gold around the pupil.

Sandy brown hair for most seasons, and it looks more Strawberry in the summer with blue eyes.

i have really really blonde hair (like platinum) and my eyes are like blue-green-grey.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have really really blonde hair (like platinum) and my eyes are like blue-green-grey.

- - - Post Merge - - -

^ignore post merge lol

Back