• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What color is your hair?

I'm a natural dark brunette, but I hate it. Lolol. & my hair right now is faded blue/green with my roots showing. Lol. I'm going pink tomorrow! ^^;

It's mostly black with the underside being blonde. I've had it like this for 6 years; I feel like one of those people who are ahead of a trend for once xD

mine's blonde, it's dark blonde naturally but i get it lightened every few months. i'm considering going for a more strawberry blonde next time tho, it's been ages since i've done anything other than regular ol blonde

Update! Hair is now black with red tips. The red starts from like almost in the middle of my hair and to the bottom of my hair tips..

blonde! i asked for the hairdresser to put icy highlights in my hair so it's almost white blonde in some parts, i'm liking it a lot but i'm going through a lot of purple shampoo

dark brown at the moment but i'll probably go platinum or an ash brown when its longer

Medium to dark brown with intermingled white strands of hair. I wish all the white hairs would gather in one area so I'd have a cool looking streak of white in the brown at least. Ah well.

Right now it's purple, but naturally it's dark brown lol

ashy blonde, roots are darker than the lengthy parts because the sun bleaches it. i wish i had the courage to dye it but it feels like such a big commitment and i’m afraid i will look ugly

My hair is dyed red, but naturally a medium brown. I imagine I'll stay red for a least a few more years ☺️

Very dark brown. Somewhat unrelated, but I hate how my hair gets in my face sometimes.

Almost black. I used to have peach/blonde highlights and I loved it but they faded :(

My hair used to be naturally almost white but for some reason it’s just gotten darker and darker I’ve the years so now it’s like a mouse brown with ginger bits (thanks to my nans side of the family)

Back